The Corporate Communications Leadership Forum, being held in Melbourne from 31 March – 2 April 2020 is a unique event that will explore some of the most exciting case studies and innovative strategies to strengthen leadership skills in communication. With powerful keynote presentations and panel discussions from Australia’s leading corporate communications professionals, this event will address the most significant challenges being faced today and uncover the knowledge, strategies and technology to improve the impact and value of corporate communications efforts.
Hear from over 30+ international and local communications including:
– Beth Ward Francesconi, Senior Director Internal Communications, Levi Strauss & Co
– Zed Ivankovic, Chief Corporate Affairs Officer, Toll
– Joanna McCarthy, Head of Group Corporate Communications, Blackmores
– Hamish Jones, Head of Media – Communications and Marketing, Cricket Victoria
– Peter O’Sullivan, Head of Corporate Communications, PR and Community, Woolworths Group
Register here with VIP code WFXBT to receive the current early bird pricing