Content marketing is a staple in every marketing plan, but with an increasing range of content and publishing options available, marketers need to strategically define the approach that will get the most cut through and encourage action.
At Interactive Minds’ first event for 2020, we’ll review the hottest content opportunities that marketers should consider, look at exactly how successful campaigns are being thought up and implemented and see how to think outside the box to generate content ideas that will meet business objectives.
Plus, we’ll look at how marketers are measuring their content results and what good results actually look like.
Our Speakers Will Cover
- The important factors you need to consider to make sure your content approach is aligned to your brand.
- The content options that should be in your consideration set and how your content can be repurposed for maximum impact.
- The new opportunities you need to consider for 2020.
- How to keep capture your audience’s interest, and keep them coming back.
- How to make sure you are leveraging your content to its full potential.
This event is for any marketer involved in content strategy, creation or distribution, whether it be written content, videos, podcasts or social. Don’t miss out, get your ticket at InteractiveMinds.com.
- Sarah Mak, CEO, TheStoryBoxes
- Luke Wheatley, Creative and Content Manager, Flight Centre
+ more speakers to be announced shortly!
Get your tickets and find out more at https://www.interactiveminds.com/events/brisbane/2020-feb-content-opportunities-in-2020/