Learn from the industry’s best at B&T Bootcamp, presented by MediaCom. B&T is bringing this one-day event for the first time to sunny Melbourne. Forget the Fringe Festival and the AFL Grand Final, this is the unmissable event you need to lock into your calendar in September.
Arm yourself with practical skills, connections and ideas to take your career to the next level. Attendees will be mentored by 8 powerhouses across creative, media, tech and marketing disciplines and network with others who are keen to realise their leadership potential. The day’s schedule will include speed mentoring with industry powerhouses followed by a series of leadership masterclasses.
The first three mentors that have been announced to be joining the day include:
- Matthew Todd, Brand Strategy Manager, Kmart Australia
- Katherine Williams – Managing Director, MediaCom Brisbane
- David Ponce de Leon, Executive Creative Director, Ogilvy Melbourne
- Sarah Wyse – Head of Media Network, Australian Football League
- Shannon Crowe, Copywriting & Creative Direction, Shannon Crowe
- Georgie Jeffreys, Head of Brand, Australia & New Zealand, Uber Eats
Date: 3rd September 2019
Venue: Bayview Eden, Melbourne
Tickets are limited, don’t miss out and book today!