The Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) Summit, taking place 11 – 13 September at The Westin Sydney, has been designed to help business and technology executives cut through the hype, and learn how they can use AI & ML to create competitive advantage, drive new business opportunities and foster innovation.
The Summit offers an unrivalled programme of 40+ speakers including CxOs, business intelligence, data leaders and AI pioneers from world leading companies across all sectors.
This is a must attend event for business and government leaders who want to understand the rapidly changing AI landscape and walk away with a clear plan of action.
- Where is AI poised to make the biggest impacts soonest?
- What are the steps to successful implementation?
- What is AI & ML doing for business today and what will it deliver in the future?
- How do you build the right data team to power your business with AI?
- How will humans and machines work together to drive economic growth?
- Taking analytics to the next level – strategies for adding AI to your analytics toolbox
- Rethinking product development in the age of AI & ML
- How are innovators using AI and deep learning to drive revenue and reduce costs?
To find out more visit http://www.aisummitaustralia.com.au/