The data and analytics ecosystem delivers much to business and society. Beyond the hype-filled headlines, real-world analytics is increasing in importance to organisational success, personal development and global issues. As the industry peak body, IAPA has assembled key people and topics essential to advancing analytics in Australia for our National Conference.
The 2018 Advancing Analytics Conference explores the interconnection of data and analytics for good, greater knowledge of new analytics possibilities and positive business benefits.
Better analytics. Better business. Better world.
Join us on 18 October to learn the latest in technology and analytics techniques, understand the business and ethical impact of analytics, and gain inspiration from global data for good initiatives.
The Conference on 18 October in Melbourne, includes sessions on:
- Making the black box transparent: The ethical and operational impacts of AI and robotics
- First-hand perspectives from the boardroom: How the c-suite really views the role of analytics
- Living in an exponential world: Are IoT, robotics and blockchain essential elements for business in the future?
- Turning analytics into your business success secret weapon
- Real-world healthcare and digital transformation lessons
- Data and analytics as the business game changer
- The real-world ethics and impact of AI and analytics
- Making a difference: Data Science for Social Good