Clemenger is off to a good start for 2018, having already won a slew of industry gongs.
The latest awards are from the One Show Australia Agency of the Year, which took place in New York last week.
Clemenger BBDO was named One Show Australia Agency of the Year and also won one Best of Discipline, two Gold Pencils, one Silver, one Bronze and four Merits.
Gold Pencil winners from Australia on the second night of The One Show were:
- BWM Dentsu with Cox Inall Change, both Melbourne “Disappearing Person Alerts” for Queensland Police in Mobile, Mobile Advertising
- Ogilvy Australia, Melbourne “AAMI SmartPlates” for AAMI in Mobile, Utility
- VML, Sydney “Snaplications” for McDonald’s Australia in Social Media, Innovation in Social Media
- VML, Sydney “Snaplications” for McDonald’s Australia in Social Media, User-Generated Content
The One Show Best in Show honors, recognizing the single most outstanding work from among the 19,823 entries received this year from 73 countries, was awarded to McCann New York for “Fearless Girl” on behalf of State Street Global Advisors.
The work won seven Gold Pencils this year, three this evening and four at the first night of The One Show on Wednesday.
This year’s top global honors, based upon cumulative One Show Pencils and Merits won across all disciplines, were:
- Australia Agency of the Year: Clemenger BBDO
- Global Agency of the Year: BBDO New York
- Network of the Year: BBDO Worldwide
- Holding Company of the Year: Omnicom Group
- Independent Agency of the Year: Droga5
- Production Company of the Year: The Mill
- Client of the Year: Burger King
For rankings of agency, network, holding company, client, creative, country and region based upon cumulative Pencils and Merits won this year, click here.
Please login with linkedin to commentClemenger BBDO Melbourne
Domain’s chief marketing officer (CMO), Rebecca Darley, said that without Tealium’s customer data platform (CDP), her business would not have been able to achieve the personalised marketing success that has made it one of the leaders in data-driven marketing in Australia. Speaking at an exclusive breakfast event hosted by B&T at Sydney’s swish harbourside restaurant, […]
Man of Many in partnership with NBC Universal, stages an atmosphere of elegance for Sydney premiere of ‘Argylle’ film. Independent lifestyle publication digital publication, Man of Many, has shown its innovative approach to event management in the premiere of ‘Argylle’ at Hoyts Cinema in Sydney’s entertainment quatre. Over 400 guests were included in the films […]