B&T‘s annual diversity and inclusion event Changing The Ratio, presented by IVE, will be back in 2020… with a bit of a twist!
The theme for next year’s event is: Belonging: it starts with you.
Rather than focussing on why we need to take an inclusive approach to the industry, B&T Changing the Ratio 2020 will ask how.
We will be bringing together a host of industry leaders to discuss how we can create a more effective and innovative communications industry by reminding and showing individuals they belong.
Some confirmed speakers include:
- International keynote: Sandipan Bhattacharyya, chief creative officer at Grey India – Sandi is the creative behind the award-winning Gillette #shavingstereotypes campaign.
- MC – Kumi Taguchi – Kumi is the host of the ABC show, Compass, and a regular host of major live events, including the Australian of the Year Awards. In 2018, Kumi was the MC at the opening and closing ceremonies of The Invictus Games in Sydney, broadcasting to a global audience of 60 million. Kumi has been working in the media for over 20 years, after initially training as a classical violinist.
- Kath Blackham, Founder & CEO, VERSA – A pioneer in gender equality, flexibility and the future of work, Kath led VERSA to be the first Australian agency to operate a four-day working week model, to great success.
- Marlee Silva, Co-Founder, Tiddas 4 Tiddas – Marlee is a 24-year-old Gamilaroi and Dunghutti woman, who has created a place where all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women can feel safe and proud to share their stories and be shamelessly brilliant.
- Mitch Wallis, Founder & CEO, Heart on My Sleeve – Mitch Wallis is an emerging leader in the Millennial generation with a lifelong mission to empower others to overcome suffering and reimagine the healing potential of the mind through the power of storytelling, conversation & living with authenticity.
- Jo Stone, Founder, Stone Fusion – Jo leads a life that bucks social convention, being the primary breadwinner with a stay-at-home husband helping raise her young family, and is passionate about empowering professional women to build a blissful life on their own terms.
We’re also giving you the opportunity to shape the day’s agenda. Click here to use our session selector tool to let us know what you want to get out of the day.
B&T Changing the Ratio is taking place at Foxtel on Oxford on 13 May 2020.
Leading Australian market research data brand, RDA Research, provides actionable consumer intelligence to help businesses inform decision making and growth strategies. RDA Research wanted to make its unique consumer data available for addressable digital targeting and required a data onboarding partner to help activate their data in an online environment.
Storytelling agency Enthral has appointed Channel 7 reporter and sports presenter Sean Sowerby as its new senior PR and content manager in Melbourne. Sowerby (pictured) started his award-winning career at 3AW before spending more than 15 years in television. Enthral founder and manager director, Cameron Smith, spoke of the significance of Sowerby joining the agency. […]
This week Nova’s Fitzy & Wippa are celebrating 10 years of their iconic radio show and plenty of famous faces have weighed in on the feat! For Fitzy & Wippa’s 10-year anniversary show they were joined by a bunch of special friends who shared their messages and favourite memories over the last decade. The guys […]
Ever since Google first announced it would be getting rid of third-party cookies on Chrome, digital advertising businesses have been actively sharing their plans for life after cookies. And now programmatic advertising company Blis might have come up with the most creative way to get the message across, in a new video which sees company […]
Integrated Melbourne agency Icon has taken top honours in the 2021 SABRE Awards, winning the coveted Australasian Consultancy of the Year for 2021 along with a host of category and craft awards. Icon led a large field of Australian agencies with a total of three major and seven minor awards, including gold in the cause-related […]
Former agency executives Tim O’Neill and Tim Fouhy have launched the auto technology startup Summon. Australia’s first full e-commerce service for prestige cars. O’Neill and Fouhy both founded Reactive, a digital agency, which was bought by Accenture in 2016. Following the deal, O’Neill and Fouhy ended up leading the company’s digital marketing arm, Accenture Interactive before […]