B&T‘s annual diversity and inclusion event Changing The Ratio, presented by IVE, will be back in 2020… with a bit of a twist!
The theme for next year’s event is: Belonging: it starts with you.
Rather than focussing on why we need to take an inclusive approach to the industry, B&T Changing the Ratio 2020 will ask how.
We will be bringing together a host of industry leaders to discuss how we can create a more effective and innovative communications industry by reminding and showing individuals they belong.
Some confirmed speakers include:
- International keynote: Sandipan Bhattacharyya, chief creative officer at Grey India – Sandi is the creative behind the award-winning Gillette #shavingstereotypes campaign.
- MC – Kumi Taguchi – Kumi is the host of the ABC show, Compass, and a regular host of major live events, including the Australian of the Year Awards. In 2018, Kumi was the MC at the opening and closing ceremonies of The Invictus Games in Sydney, broadcasting to a global audience of 60 million. Kumi has been working in the media for over 20 years, after initially training as a classical violinist.
- Kath Blackham, Founder & CEO, VERSA – A pioneer in gender equality, flexibility and the future of work, Kath led VERSA to be the first Australian agency to operate a four-day working week model, to great success.
- Marlee Silva, Co-Founder, Tiddas 4 Tiddas – Marlee is a 24-year-old Gamilaroi and Dunghutti woman, who has created a place where all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women can feel safe and proud to share their stories and be shamelessly brilliant.
- Mitch Wallis, Founder & CEO, Heart on My Sleeve – Mitch Wallis is an emerging leader in the Millennial generation with a lifelong mission to empower others to overcome suffering and reimagine the healing potential of the mind through the power of storytelling, conversation & living with authenticity.
- Jo Stone, Founder, Stone Fusion – Jo leads a life that bucks social convention, being the primary breadwinner with a stay-at-home husband helping raise her young family, and is passionate about empowering professional women to build a blissful life on their own terms.
We’re also giving you the opportunity to shape the day’s agenda. Click here to use our session selector tool to let us know what you want to get out of the day.
B&T Changing the Ratio is taking place at Foxtel on Oxford on 13 May 2020.
The Avid Collective MD reveals his life pre-adland. As exciting as it is, it's not international playboy spy & Lothario.
SenateSHJ has launched a new digital, data and insights capability designed to help clients tackle the growing complexity of communication challenges. SenateSHJ Digital, Data and Insights (DDI) will combine the firm’s existing Digital and Insights functions to create a Trans-Tasman capability focused on digital communication, and the generation and use of data to improve communication. […]
Creative technology platform Bonzai has announced the launch of BrandStory – a new premium mobile ad format. BrandStory offers triple the ad space and 2.8 times greater time in view than single scroll ad formats, addressing the surging demand from brands worldwide for more real estate to drive real results by seamlessly intertwining awareness, exploration […]
B&T went through the looking glass this morning, with editor-in-chief David Hovenden (above) appearing on Channel 7’s The Morning Show to get the general public involved in our search for Australia’s Greatest Ad. Hovenden chatted with Kylie Gillies and stand-in host Matt Doran about what makes a great ad and showcasing some of our favourites […]
Two Australian-born technology providers have joined forces to bring more power and choice to marketers in Australia and New Zealand with mobile messaging that is more local, cost-effective, and integrated. It’s a partnership that sees two Australian software companies come together to deliver a world-class mobile-first solution for marketers building data-driven, personalised, omnichannel campaigns. While […]
Zitcha and Broadsign have teamed up to integrate the Broadsign out-of-home (OOH) advertising platform with Zitcha’s retail media platform. The collaboration empowers retailers to maximise and monetise in-store digital display networks and enables advertising partners to easily view and book available in-store inventory and review campaign performance alongside the retailer’s other media channels. With the […]
Today, 7-Eleven has announced a one-of-a-kind collaboration with the popular Sydney-based anti-resort wear label Double Rainbouu. Dropping tomorrow, December 1, just in time for summer, this limited-edition capsule will infuse the fashion brand’s rebellious spirit with a distinctly iconic 7-Eleven flavour. The unisex collection features five must-have styles comprising two signature Hawaiian shirts, a peaked cap, a bucket hat […]