In case you missed it – B&T‘s annual diversity and inclusion event Changing The Ratio, presented by IVE, will be back in 2020 – Hooray!
The even more exciting part? We want you to help us shape the day: who you want to hear from, what you want to hear about, the format … the works! B&T wants to ensure CTR 2020 centres around the sessions adland is desperate to attend.
All you have to do is submit your ideas here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/883HJGF – so simple!
So, what are some session examples? Take a look below.
- A breakout group session on breaking the stigma of casting people with disabilities.
- A keynote on how to have diversity of thought across news media outlets.
- A CMO panel discussing the role of the client in 2020.
The B&T team will then shortlist the best ideas, put it to a vote, and then the most popular idea will be run as a session on the day.
CTR 2020 Theme
The theme for this year’s Changing the Ratio is: Belonging: it starts with you.
Rather than focus on why we need to take an inclusive approach to the industry, B&T Changing the Ratio 2020 will ask how.
We will be bringing together a host of industry leaders to discuss how we can create a more effective and innovative communications industry by reminding and showing individuals they belong.
Some confirmed speakers include:
- International keynote: Sandipan Bhattacharyya, chief creative officer at Grey India.
- MC – Kumi Taguchi – host of the ABC show, Compass, and a regular host of major live events, including the Australian of the Year Awards.
- Kath Blackham, Founder & CEO, VERSA.
- Marlee Silva, Co-Founder, Tiddas 4 Tiddas.
- Mitch Wallis, Founder & CEO, Heart on My Sleeve.
- Jo Stone, Founder, Stone Fusion.
B&T Changing the Ratio is taking place at Foxtel on Oxford on 13 May 2020.
Massive thanks to this years’ sponsors!