Target’s new fashion campaign celebrates the fabric designed for Australian conditions: denim.
Shot around Victoria, the diversity of Target’s new denim collection is reflected in the varied environments.
Target general manager, marketing Kenton Elliot says: “We want women all over the country to reassess Target denim.
“Because when they do come back in, they’ll find on-trend, quality jeans at a great price”.
Watch the EARTH/WATER/AIR/FIRE inspired ad below:
Created by AJF Partnership, a GrowthOps business, and directed by Rob Stanton-Cook from Collider, the campaign will be seen on multiple channels including TV, OOH, online, and social media.
AJF partnership executive creative director Josh Stephens says: “As Australians, Denim’s part of our DNA, so it’s an exciting space to play in with an iconic Australian brand like Target”.
Client: Target Australia
- General Manager, Marketing: Kenton Elliot
- Head of Brand Communication and Customer Experience: Nicole Gillard
- Head of Creative and Brand Design: Nunzio Miano
- Brand Marketing Manager: Laurelle Esse
- Campaign Manager: Lauren Conte
Agency: AJF Partnership, a GrowthOps Business
- Executive Creative Director: Josh Stephens
- Head of Strategy: Jacqueline Witts
- Group Account Director: Emily Pockley
- Creative Director: Georgia Arnott
- Senior Copywriter: Melanie Stevens
- Senior Art Director: Lauren Doolan
- Senior Account Director: Tess Porter
- Senior TV Producer: Liesel Haug
- Strategic Planner: Hayley Read
- Director: Rob Stanton-Cook
- Producer: Annie Schutt