Coles has launched a new campaign to promote reduced price frozen food items.
The supermarket brand has lowered the price of 100 favourite frozen items in the latest round of ‘Down Down’.
From 27 August, Coles customers will save up to 32% on more than 100 freezer products, including 35 brand new additions to ‘Down Down’ and 66 product lines having their prices reduced even further.
The permanent savings across a number of popular freezer items include:
- Coles Brand Frozen Corn Cobs 1kg (Aussie Grown): was $3.80, now $2.60 — Deeper Down Down — save 32%
- I&J Crispy Frozen Fish Fillets 425gm: was $7.19 now $5.00 — New to Down Down — save 30%
- Streets Blue Ribbon Ice Cream 2L, multiple varieties: was $6.99 now $4.90 — New to Down Down — save 29%
- Bulla Frozen Yoghurt 1.8L, Mango & Wildberry varieties: was $6.29 now $4.70 — New to Down Down — save 25%
- Coles Brand Frozen chips 1kg (Aussie Grown): was $2.49, now $2.00 — Deeper Down Down — save 20%
- Coles Brand Frozen Fruit 300-500g, multiple varieties: was $5.00 now $4.50 — Deeper Down Down — save 10%
Over the past six years, Coles has recorded cumulative food and liquor deflation of 5.2%. This means that compared to 2009, an average Australian household would save $570 this year by shopping at Coles.
John Durkan, Coles managing director, said: “Coles customers expect lower prices across the store, and with these new ‘Down Downs’ and ‘Deeper Down Downs’ hitting the freezer, shoppers will see savings of up to 32% off some of their favourites.