Video advertising platform Brightcove Inc. has announced general availability of the new Brightcove Video Cloud, the company’s flagship solution re-architected to simplify the complexity of next-generation online video distribution and publishing.
The updated Video Cloud incorporates a new HTML5 user interface, faster upload and playback, mobile publishing, and new custom analytics to scale workflows, speed time-to-live, and measure the impact of video content. Using Brightcove’s next-generation Video Cloud, organisations can expand audience reach, propagate their brand, and engage audiences across devices and platforms.
Simplifying Delivery of Video to Every Destination and Device
The new Brightcove Video Cloud is engineered to simplify the complexities of publishing video across devices and destinations. Video Cloud delivers marketers, broadcasters, publishers, content distributors, and content owners an advanced solution that streamlines video workflow, delivers it to every platform, and provides insight into consumption of video content. New features include:
- Faster time-to-live – new publishing workflows via a faster upload module, folders, new user interface (UI), and role-based permission speed time-to-live and improve content management and control.
- Mobile publishing – new responsive HTML5 interface allows upload, management, and publishing of video anytime, anywhere across desktops, tablets, and mobile.
- Advanced video analytics – a Custom Report Builder that enables analytics and scheduled reporting across Video Cloud accounts to deliver insight into video performance.
- Industry-leading playback – Video Cloud incorporates the latest Brightcove video player for faster load time, shorter time to first frame, and industry-leading HTML5 playback to deliver an exceptional viewer experience on any screen.
- Social publishing – enhanced synchronisation and publishing to YouTube from Video Cloud to extend branded content to social platforms.
- Integrations – connections to leading content management systems (CMS) such as Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager, WordPress, and SharePoint.
- Platform APIs – built entirely on new, high-performance application program interfaces (APIs), the new Video Cloud enables publishers to leverage all the capabilities of the Ingestion, CMS, Player, Player management, or Analytics modules of the Video Cloud platform through well-designed REST APIs and integrate them into existing or custom architectures. These new APIs allow Video Cloud to fit into any part of an end-to-end video workflow.
The brainchild of co-founders Gina Williams-Folau (main photo) and Greer Bland, the talent agency Liquorice was born out of a desire to make things easier for brand managers. Liquorice offers social talent for brands wanting to hit the sweet spot with Kiwi audiences. Launching with a roster of big names on board including Millie Elder-Holmes, Athena […]
9000 Western Australians experiencing homelessness are about to face cold winter nights. To call for donations to the 2021 Winter Appeal, Anglicare WA has released a chilling video with renowned actor Liam Graham, best known for his starring roles in Greenfield and The Heights, experiencing mild hypothermia after spending one hour in a commercial freezer. […]
Blackmagic Design has shared how its products were used to shoot the latest commercial campaign for Chris Hemsworth’s fitness training app, Centr. The new campaign, which promotes the progressive 10 week workout plan ‘Power’ replicates the same protocols used to prepare the actor for his latest appearance in the upcoming Marvel franchise film, Thor: Love […]
Airtasker has chosen leading independent digital growth consultancy, Webprofits as a strategic partner to help them expand to new markets. Following a successful IPO in early 2021, Airtasker set its sights on the next strategic objective — expansion and growth in the UK market. After careful review, they partnered with the growth marketing specialists at […]
Cresta Awards has announced that despite having a few more weeks before entries close, this year’s Cresta Awards has surpassed its entries for the whole 2019 Season. Cresta sees this as evidence, not just of evolution in its own awards but of a wider measure of industry confidence and resilience in many markets. The awards […]