Health marketing agency Bastion Brands has announced six staff hires, following a series of new client wins in the first half of the year.
The new hires span a variety of creative and client service roles, including:
- Bridget Emmerson – senior art director from Big Red;
- Anthea Waters – creative services manager from McCann;
- Mandy Wilson – senior account director from Communicado;
- Simon Addison – strategic planner from Synergy in the UK;
- Samuel Kenny – graphic designer from the AFL Players Association; and
- Emmy McClure – account coordinator from the USA.
Bastion Brands MD Simon Davies said the agency’s sustained growth stems from the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors seeking to engage customers and healthcare professionals in new ways.
“Our clients are increasingly exploring digital, for both creative brand platforms and targeted messaging,” he said.
“Healthcare brands are playing a larger role in our lives than ever before, and the public wants to make more informed decisions on what brands they engage with. Accordingly, we’re seeing health brands growing more sophisticated in how they go to market.
“There’s a huge opportunity for creativity to work alongside science in health marketing, and that’s what Bastion Brands sets out to deliver.
“We’ve put together a team that’s purpose-built to help our clients explore new opportunities in market. We’re excited to continue our growth at a rapid but sustainable pace, and we’re looking forward to continuing to break new ground in health marketing.”