YouTube has unveiled its top 10 most watched ads for 2018, with a campaign for Alexa featuring a host of big names including Rebel Wilson, Gordon Ramsay and Amazon boss Jeff Bezos taking the number one spot and 50 million views.
The top 10 includes all ads from the year, however, excludes any Christmas campaigns after December 12.
And here they are, from one to 10.
1. Alexa Loses Her Voice – Amazon Super Bowl LII Commercial, 50.1 million views
2. YouTube Music: Open the world of music. It’s all here, 39.5 million views
3. OPPO F7 – Real Support Makes Real Hero, 31.7 million views
4. Nike – Dream Crazy, 27.3 million views
5. Turkish Airlines: Safety Video with The LEGO Movie Characters, 25.2 million views
6. Groupon 2018 Super Bowl Commercial | “Who Wouldn’t”, 25.5 million views
7. Samsung Galaxy: Moving On, 17.4 million views
8. HomePod — Welcome Home by Spike Jonze — Apple, 16.3 million views
9. Gatorade | Heart of a Lio (Lionel Messi), 13.7 million views
10. Rescue Blue the Dinosaur – LEGO Jurassic World – Pick Your Path, 10.8million views
Is it too early to start planning your holiday campaigns? Definitely not, argues Pinterest CMO Andréa Mallard in this piece. Brands love reaching their most passionate customers. As a former retail CMO myself, I get it. When you reach early planners, you reach the CEOs of the household—an audience that buys and spends more. Reach […]