Advertising Week, the world’s largest annual gathering of advertising, creative, entertainment, marketing, media and technology industry leaders, is returning to Sydney’s iconic Luna Park on 29 July following the success of last year’s inaugural event.
With notable partners already on board including Facebook, News Corp Australia, GroupM, Verizon Media, Twitter, Mediacom, Google, Microsoft and LinkedIn, the second edition of Advertising Week APAC will feature unique media, marketing, technology and creative perspectives on key business trends and issues that shape today’s global industry.
Spanning three days and attracting tens of thousands of marketing and business leaders from around the globe, the event is famous for delivering thought leadership by day and world-class entertainment by night.
The APAC leg of the global gathering will showcase a unique selection of topics and talk tracks, including:
- Impact Makers – thought leadership with social good at the core
- Story Crafters – the art of storytelling focusing on influencer marketing, sport & entertainment and the future of media
- Ad Shapers – the next evolution of the advertising agency and how to create truly innovative campaigns
- Tech Stars – risks and possibilities of the force of technology within the industry, from automated processes to smart objects
- Intelligent Conversation – talking points that achieve the right traction
Advertising Week director APAC, Clive Prosser commented: “Australia is a hotbed of innovation and creativity and we are thrilled to be working again with some major disruptors in the industry.
“We look forward to inspiring attendees with valuable content about leadership and diversity, empowerment, civic engagement and brand purpose that leaves them brimming with creativity and fresh ideas to inject into their campaigns.”