Advertising Week, the world’s largest annual gathering of advertising, creative, entertainment, marketing, media and technology industry leaders, has announced the first speakers for its APAC event – which will return to Sydney on 29 July.
Advertising Hall of Famer Chuck Porter of CP+B will join world-leading social campaigner and Valuable founder Caroline Casey; social impact leader and Mekanism boss Jason Harris; and one of Forbes’ The World’s Most Influential CMOs, Susan Vobejda from The Trade Desk, to inspire attendees with rich expertise and captivating stories of the advertising, media and marketing industries.
Returning AWAPAC favourites will include world-renowned expert in modern age marketing Mark Ritson, global marketing industry influencers and founders Sherilyn Shackell of The Marketing Academy and Jules Lund of TRIBE, and Digital Prophet David (Shingy) Shing.
Confirmed speakers for Advertising Week APAC are as follows, with more to be announced shortly:
- Chuck Porter, Chairman, CP+B
- Caroline Casey, Founder, Valuable
- Jason Harris, President & CEO, Mekanism
- Susan Vobejda, Chief Marketing Officer, The Trade Desk
Returning #AWAPAC favourites
- Mark Ritson, Marketing Professor & Columnist
- Sherilyn Shackell, Founder & CEO, The Marketing Academy
- Jules Lund, Founder, TRIBE
- David Shing, Digital Prophet, Verizon Media