As digital transformation advances, the ways in which we work, and the tools that we use, must evolve too. Today, Adobe has announced some impressive new features in the latest release of Acrobat that will change the way people collaborate, making work easier and more efficient than ever before.
Today’s release completely overhauls one of the most popular tools in Acrobat: Compare Documents. The all-new Compare Files tool lets you quickly and accurately see differences between two PDF files, breaking down all the changes and delivering them in a visually appealing side-by-side view, as well as a summary view.
In addition, Adobe has significantly updated the Certificates tool making it easier than ever to digitally sign, certify and verify documents with a certificate ID. And, if you work in Acrobat on a Surface Pro, they’re making finger and stylus actions even smoother and more accurate by supporting Microsoft’s new DirectInk technology.
Some of the enhancements you can expect to see include the following.
New Compare Files tool:
- Compare two versions of a document to detect all text and image changes.
- View an easy-to-scan results summary that provides an overview of file differences.
- Easily move through the document to review each difference using a side-by-side or single-page view.
- Filter changes to quickly see all text, image, annotation, formatting, header/footer, or background differences.
- All-new Certificates tool
- Get set up easily. Find your existing certificate IDs and connect them to smart card readers or other hardware devices.
- Customise your signature appearance. Add valuable information to your signature such as a logo, date or location.
- New Microsoft DirectInk integration
- Write and draw more smoothly and accurately in PDFs with the improved pen tool that leverages Microsoft’s new DirectInk technology.
- For even better DirectInk results use a hardware pen on Windows 10 devices like Microsoft Surface Pros.
From Friday, December 4, Snapchatters and Bitmoji users will be able to pair with their own Bitmoji avatars with Levi’s casualwear apparel. The Levi’s x Bitmoji designs will also appear across a variety of experiences on Snapchat including Chat and games, on the Snap Map and in Lenses. All products will be available for purchase […]
John Chaplin (pictured), former Chief Product Officer of Hogarth Australia and Co-founder of award winning digital agency Fusion, has launched a new digital product design company, Diagram. Based in Sydney, Diagram are a collective of creators and makers who partner with individuals, agencies, startups, business and industry to design and build considered, elegant digital products. […]
After announcing the mega acquisition of workplace chat company Slack yesterday, tech giant Salesforce has made a raft of announcements as part of this year’s annual Dreamforce event, which has been held virtually. Headlining the announcements was news of Salesforce Hyperforce, which comes as a reimagination of the company’s platform architecture built to securely and […]