As digital transformation advances, the ways in which we work, and the tools that we use, must evolve too. Today, Adobe has announced some impressive new features in the latest release of Acrobat that will change the way people collaborate, making work easier and more efficient than ever before.
Today’s release completely overhauls one of the most popular tools in Acrobat: Compare Documents. The all-new Compare Files tool lets you quickly and accurately see differences between two PDF files, breaking down all the changes and delivering them in a visually appealing side-by-side view, as well as a summary view.
In addition, Adobe has significantly updated the Certificates tool making it easier than ever to digitally sign, certify and verify documents with a certificate ID. And, if you work in Acrobat on a Surface Pro, they’re making finger and stylus actions even smoother and more accurate by supporting Microsoft’s new DirectInk technology.
Some of the enhancements you can expect to see include the following.
New Compare Files tool:
- Compare two versions of a document to detect all text and image changes.
- View an easy-to-scan results summary that provides an overview of file differences.
- Easily move through the document to review each difference using a side-by-side or single-page view.
- Filter changes to quickly see all text, image, annotation, formatting, header/footer, or background differences.
- All-new Certificates tool
- Get set up easily. Find your existing certificate IDs and connect them to smart card readers or other hardware devices.
- Customise your signature appearance. Add valuable information to your signature such as a logo, date or location.
- New Microsoft DirectInk integration
- Write and draw more smoothly and accurately in PDFs with the improved pen tool that leverages Microsoft’s new DirectInk technology.
- For even better DirectInk results use a hardware pen on Windows 10 devices like Microsoft Surface Pros.
Twitter has just experienced its fastest growth in revenue since 2014, with the social media platform benefiting from increased interest from advertisers. Revenue was up 74 per cent YoY, according to the company’s Q2 results, reaching $US1.19 billion ($1.6 billion) from $US683.4 million ($925 million) 12 months ago. The strong results came in the same […]
Wild Turkey has announced the launch of its new global creative campaign and platform, ‘Trust Your Spirit’, featuring the brand’s creative director and spokesperson, Matthew McConaughey. The global campaign and platform ‘Trust Your Spirit’ is to encourage people to be bold, unapologetically themselves, and stay true to who they are. The global tagline and ethos […]
Telecommunications company Optus has announced it will launch the world’s first TikTok sign-language activated filter. Featuring Optus ambassador Ian Thorpe, Optus will unveil a branded effect that shows TikTok users how to say key phrases in Auslan sign language, including ‘How are you?’ and ‘It starts with Yes’, through the hashtag challenge #SignYes. Optus will […]
Podsights has revealed new insights into the effectiveness of advertising in podcasts, tracking global and Australian podcast advertising trends. This is the first Australian report to be published since ARN partnered with Podsights to set the standard for best-in-class podcast advertising measurement. The report includes additional analysis and follows a series of Measurement Masterclasses held for […]
NGEN’s 2021 charity cup has raised over $175,000 for UnLtd charity partner Gotcha4Life. Gotcha4Life is a not-for-profit foundation raising awareness and funding to provide educational workshops and innovative programs that build mental fitness in individuals and communities. While Sydney and Brisbane completed the Charity Cup in June, before Covid restrictions hit, the final leg in […]
Australian tech incubator Cicada Innovations and Biennale of Sydney are launching the ‘New & Sustainable Materials Challenge,’ in an effort to create a more sustainable future. The works of chosen material-makers will be showcased to millions of Biennale audiences, exhibition partners, and exhibition makers globally. The Challenge is open to any Australian and UK startups, […]