Adobe has announced the winners of the APAC Adobe Partner Awards for 2019, recognising and celebrating the work of Adobe partners in driving customer success and innovation in Asia Pacific.
The award ceremony was held at the annual APAC Adobe Partner Exclusive Experience in Hong Kong last month.
Adobe APAC Partner Sales director Philip Cronin said: “Our diverse, talented partner community is integral to our customers’ success, and we’re committed to building a strong partner ecosystem in Asia Pacific.
“As we expand Adobe’s partner offering in the region, it is an honour to recognise and celebrate the continued innovation demonstrated by our partners in the delivery of exceptional customer experiences, data-driven and cross-channel marketing.
“My warmest congratulations to all the winners”.
42 award nominations were received across Asia Pacific this year, demonstrating a high level of innovation in the partner projects and solutions delivered in 2018.
The categories and winners of the 2019 Adobe Partner Innovation Awards are:
- Customer Experience: for helping customers achieve the required business or marketing outcomes through digital foundations, mastering content marketing or creating connected experiences.
- Data-Driven Marketing: for helping customers create a 360-degree view of their customers, anticipating their needs through the use of data, or increasing conversion rates.
Winner: CHE Proximity
- Mobile App Marketing: for helping customers achieve the required business or marketing outcomes in their shift from being web-centric to becoming mobile-centric.
- Programmatic Advertising: for helping customers achieve the required business or marketing outcomes through a programmatic advertising strategy. Whether that is by increasing audience reach, gaining increased efficiency through advertising automation, or leveraging data to deliver amazing personal advertising experiences.
Winner: Magnus Digital
- Multi-Solution Implementation: recognises Adobe partners for their innovation using multiple Adobe technologies to help customers modernise their digital technology and capability.
The brainchild of co-founders Gina Williams-Folau (main photo) and Greer Bland, the talent agency Liquorice was born out of a desire to make things easier for brand managers. Liquorice offers social talent for brands wanting to hit the sweet spot with Kiwi audiences. Launching with a roster of big names on board including Millie Elder-Holmes, Athena […]
9000 Western Australians experiencing homelessness are about to face cold winter nights. To call for donations to the 2021 Winter Appeal, Anglicare WA has released a chilling video with renowned actor Liam Graham, best known for his starring roles in Greenfield and The Heights, experiencing mild hypothermia after spending one hour in a commercial freezer. […]
Blackmagic Design has shared how its products were used to shoot the latest commercial campaign for Chris Hemsworth’s fitness training app, Centr. The new campaign, which promotes the progressive 10 week workout plan ‘Power’ replicates the same protocols used to prepare the actor for his latest appearance in the upcoming Marvel franchise film, Thor: Love […]
Airtasker has chosen leading independent digital growth consultancy, Webprofits as a strategic partner to help them expand to new markets. Following a successful IPO in early 2021, Airtasker set its sights on the next strategic objective — expansion and growth in the UK market. After careful review, they partnered with the growth marketing specialists at […]
Cresta Awards has announced that despite having a few more weeks before entries close, this year’s Cresta Awards has surpassed its entries for the whole 2019 Season. Cresta sees this as evidence, not just of evolution in its own awards but of a wider measure of industry confidence and resilience in many markets. The awards […]