Adobe has announced the winners of the APAC Adobe Partner Awards for 2019, recognising and celebrating the work of Adobe partners in driving customer success and innovation in Asia Pacific.
The award ceremony was held at the annual APAC Adobe Partner Exclusive Experience in Hong Kong last month.
Adobe APAC Partner Sales director Philip Cronin said: “Our diverse, talented partner community is integral to our customers’ success, and we’re committed to building a strong partner ecosystem in Asia Pacific.
“As we expand Adobe’s partner offering in the region, it is an honour to recognise and celebrate the continued innovation demonstrated by our partners in the delivery of exceptional customer experiences, data-driven and cross-channel marketing.
“My warmest congratulations to all the winners”.
42 award nominations were received across Asia Pacific this year, demonstrating a high level of innovation in the partner projects and solutions delivered in 2018.
The categories and winners of the 2019 Adobe Partner Innovation Awards are:
- Customer Experience: for helping customers achieve the required business or marketing outcomes through digital foundations, mastering content marketing or creating connected experiences.
- Data-Driven Marketing: for helping customers create a 360-degree view of their customers, anticipating their needs through the use of data, or increasing conversion rates.
Winner: CHE Proximity
- Mobile App Marketing: for helping customers achieve the required business or marketing outcomes in their shift from being web-centric to becoming mobile-centric.
- Programmatic Advertising: for helping customers achieve the required business or marketing outcomes through a programmatic advertising strategy. Whether that is by increasing audience reach, gaining increased efficiency through advertising automation, or leveraging data to deliver amazing personal advertising experiences.
Winner: Magnus Digital
- Multi-Solution Implementation: recognises Adobe partners for their innovation using multiple Adobe technologies to help customers modernise their digital technology and capability.
Locked down Victorians who don’t currently have an Optus Sport subscription will have complimentary access to Optus Sport from this weekend to enjoy the UEFA Champions League tournament plus access to premium health and fitness content through the Optus Sport app. UEFA Champions League – the world’s premier continental football tournament – kicks off at […]
Torrens University Australia has launched ‘Career Crush’ via VCCP Sydney and Lash, to help match students with a career they’ll love. Career Crush is an online quiz that determines prospective students’ personal strengths, passions and aspirations to match them with the careers and courses they’re most compatible with. One of the toughest decisions young people […]
Pedestrian Group has partnered with Nine subsidiary Mi9 New Zealand to offer NZ brands the opportunity to partner with the likes of Business Insider Australia, Pedestrian.tv and Gizmodo Australia. Next month, Mi9 New Zealand will be representing Pedestrian Group in the NZ market, offering clients the opportunity to work with leading youth publications including Lifehacker […]
ViacomCBS Networks International (VCNI), a division of ViacomCBS, is launching a premium streaming service internationally, appealing to audiences of all ages. The new SVOD service will start its international roll-out early in 2021, offering exclusive premieres of all new SHOWTIME series, including Halo and American Rust. CBS All Access originals will also premiere exclusively on the new service, such […]
As part of a larger project to refine their brand with partner branding agency Re, Optus have engaged experimental creative studio FutureDeluxe to explore how the iconic ‘Yes’ brand mark behaves in a sophisticated 3D environment. FutureDeluxe have produced a series of 8x idents and a number of static key visuals which will be used […]