Conversational ABM for Marketo Engage Empowers B2B Marketers to Advance Personalisation Beyond Content, Powering Real-time Conversations with Target Accounts at Every Stage of a Brand’s Digital Journey.
Adobe and Drift, the leading conversational marketing platform, today announced Conversational ABM for Marketo Engage, a first-ever conversational capability for account-based experiences (ABX) – a new way to identify, understand and engage B2B customer buying teams. Conversational ABM for Marketo Engage will be available to customers of Marketo Engage, part of Adobe Experience Cloud, enabling marketers to personalise every website visit from a target account with a personalised conversation in real-time.
“Optimising the end-to-end business buying experience for marketers is at the heart of our mission. Finally extending personalisation to one-on-one, real-time interactions across any account has been a critical need for every B2B marketer investing in account-based experiences – which is why, together with Drift, we are thrilled to unlock that capability for the first time,” said Steve Lucas, senior vice president, Digital Experience business, Adobe (pictured above). “Conversational ABM for Marketo Engage takes personalisation beyond content, allowing marketers using ABX to have personalised, live conversations with the right strategic accounts at the right time, every time.”
“Customers have more options and information than ever before, so they have all the power in the buying process today, not companies,” said David Cancel, CEO, Drift. “As a result, whoever makes it easier to buy, wins – yet most B2B websites add friction and force buyers to jump through hoops just to talk to someone. With Marketo Engage and Drift together, marketers will be able to have personalised account-based conversations at scale with website visitors at any stage of the buying process and provide the VIP experience that buyers expect today.”
By simply connecting target account lists with Drift, Marketo Engage customers will be able to target each website visitor with a chatbot, a relevant piece of ABX content or give them a fast lane to connect directly to a sales representative. Conversational ABM for Marketo Engage brings live chat – one of the fastest growing channels for B2B marketers – to Marketo Engage’s ABX solution and enables Marketo Engage and Drift users to:
- Schedule meetings with top accounts instantly: When contacts from previously-identified strategic accounts visit a brand’s website, they will be able to skip the website form and instantly book a meeting with the sales representative that owns that account. This all happens while the visitor is live on the website, no matter the time of day.
- Connect qualified people tied to key accounts with the right sales representative faster: Conversational ABM for Marketo Engage will automatically open a fast lane for marketing qualified accounts (MQAs), directly starting a conversation between them and the sales representative assigned to the account.
- Create a personalised experience for each customer: Depending on where the customer is in the buyer’s journey, they will see a unique, personalised experience that matches their path-to-purchase status each time they visit the website.
- Prove conversation marketing impact: Marketers will be able to track all Conversational ABM for Marketo Engage conversations and attribute them back to revenue.
- Additionally, Marketo Engage announced that Verticurl, a Global Platinum Marketo Partner and WPP company, is a preferred global partner to help accelerate integration of Conversational ABM for Marketo Engage directly into marketers’ current marketing technology stack, customer experience strategy and marketing operations processes. Marketo Engage customers will benefit from Verticurl’s global team of marketing technology and ABX consultants in over 20 countries.
Conversational ABM for Marketo Engage is available for customers using Marketo Engage and Drift now.
The rapid growth in ecommerce during the pandemic has heightened the need for real-time insights to accommodate fast-changing customer behaviour. Accordingly, CMOs’ responsibilities are shifting, and around three quarters are now responsible for contributing to business growth (76 per cent) and data and technology (74 per cent). This is according to the latest Capgemini Research […]
TikTok says that it has officially reached more than one billion global users. In a blog post on its Australian newsroom, the video app said, “our global community is remarkable in its ability to reach millions of people, across generations. From music, food, beauty and fashion to art, causes, and everything in between, culture truly […]
Six screenwriting creatives from across Australia have been selected as the inaugural participants in the Emerging Writers’ Incubator. The Incubator is an initiative from SBS in partnership with Screen Australia, state and territory agencies Film Victoria, Screen Canberra, Screen NSW, Screen Queensland, Screenwest and the South Australian Film Corporation, and with the assistance of the […]
Australian start-up Loyalty Republic is introducing Australia’s first bank and card agnostic direct earn rewards program to democratise loyalty and make rewards accessible and fair for anyone using a debit card. The Loyalty Republic mobile app will place consumers in control of their rewards earning potential and redemption options, with a simplified model offering 1 point per $1 spent on debit card […]