Conversational ABM for Marketo Engage Empowers B2B Marketers to Advance Personalisation Beyond Content, Powering Real-time Conversations with Target Accounts at Every Stage of a Brand’s Digital Journey.
Adobe and Drift, the leading conversational marketing platform, today announced Conversational ABM for Marketo Engage, a first-ever conversational capability for account-based experiences (ABX) – a new way to identify, understand and engage B2B customer buying teams. Conversational ABM for Marketo Engage will be available to customers of Marketo Engage, part of Adobe Experience Cloud, enabling marketers to personalise every website visit from a target account with a personalised conversation in real-time.
“Optimising the end-to-end business buying experience for marketers is at the heart of our mission. Finally extending personalisation to one-on-one, real-time interactions across any account has been a critical need for every B2B marketer investing in account-based experiences – which is why, together with Drift, we are thrilled to unlock that capability for the first time,” said Steve Lucas, senior vice president, Digital Experience business, Adobe (pictured above). “Conversational ABM for Marketo Engage takes personalisation beyond content, allowing marketers using ABX to have personalised, live conversations with the right strategic accounts at the right time, every time.”
“Customers have more options and information than ever before, so they have all the power in the buying process today, not companies,” said David Cancel, CEO, Drift. “As a result, whoever makes it easier to buy, wins – yet most B2B websites add friction and force buyers to jump through hoops just to talk to someone. With Marketo Engage and Drift together, marketers will be able to have personalised account-based conversations at scale with website visitors at any stage of the buying process and provide the VIP experience that buyers expect today.”
By simply connecting target account lists with Drift, Marketo Engage customers will be able to target each website visitor with a chatbot, a relevant piece of ABX content or give them a fast lane to connect directly to a sales representative. Conversational ABM for Marketo Engage brings live chat – one of the fastest growing channels for B2B marketers – to Marketo Engage’s ABX solution and enables Marketo Engage and Drift users to:
- Schedule meetings with top accounts instantly: When contacts from previously-identified strategic accounts visit a brand’s website, they will be able to skip the website form and instantly book a meeting with the sales representative that owns that account. This all happens while the visitor is live on the website, no matter the time of day.
- Connect qualified people tied to key accounts with the right sales representative faster: Conversational ABM for Marketo Engage will automatically open a fast lane for marketing qualified accounts (MQAs), directly starting a conversation between them and the sales representative assigned to the account.
- Create a personalised experience for each customer: Depending on where the customer is in the buyer’s journey, they will see a unique, personalised experience that matches their path-to-purchase status each time they visit the website.
- Prove conversation marketing impact: Marketers will be able to track all Conversational ABM for Marketo Engage conversations and attribute them back to revenue.
- Additionally, Marketo Engage announced that Verticurl, a Global Platinum Marketo Partner and WPP company, is a preferred global partner to help accelerate integration of Conversational ABM for Marketo Engage directly into marketers’ current marketing technology stack, customer experience strategy and marketing operations processes. Marketo Engage customers will benefit from Verticurl’s global team of marketing technology and ABX consultants in over 20 countries.
Conversational ABM for Marketo Engage is available for customers using Marketo Engage and Drift now.
Shop! ANZ is calling on shopper and retail marketing professionals from all retail related disciplines to participate in the first ANZ Shopper and Retail Marketing Industry Survey in four years. This important research provides a guide of where the retail marketing industry in Australia and New Zealand has come from and what is anticipated to […]
In this guest post, Ania Kubiak (main photo), A/NZ country manager at Lucid, offers her tips on how to align your brand with customers’ fast-moving expectations… In today’s digital world, the speed at which consumers’ perspectives and opinions on political and social environments is changing faster than ever before. Consumers are inundated with new information […]
Cartology, the retail media business of Woolworths Group, has further expanded its team with Martin Wood (pictured below) been promoted to head of strategic partnerships and Matt Gower (main photo) has joined the business as senior manager of research and insights. Wood will lead a new team dedicated to servicing the retail media business’s largest […]
CondÉ Nast, the publisher of publications such as VOGUE, Vanity fair, Pitchfork and The New Yorker has agreed to raise the minimum wage for employees after a campaign by the New Yorker union. The union had previously organised a protest, which saw New Yorker staff demonstrating outside VOGUE editor-in-chief Anna Wintour’s home. Placards at the protest had […]
GoDaddy has announced it has been named as the official website builder partner of the Australian Olympic team for the Tokyo 2020 Games. GoDaddy has a history of supporting entrepreneurs and small business owners in Australia. Many Australian Olympic athletes are small business owners themselves, running businesses and side hustle to help support the pursuit […]
MDC Partners (NASDAQ: MDCA), the company that owns agencies including 72andSunny, Anomaly and Media Kitchen, has expanded its global footprint in a partnership with This Is Flow. The Australian based indie will become MDC’s affiliate media planning and buying agency across Australia and New Zealand and will help manage global clients and participate on global pitches etc. however This is Flow will still remain 100% independent.
DoubleVerify has announced the expansion of a partnership with The Trade Desk to include activation of DV Custom Contextual, which will enable programmatic advertisers using the platform to target relevant audiences in a privacy-safe manner that does not utilize cookies or personally identifiable information. The Trade Desk now supports a comprehensive suite of DV’s pre-bid […]
Swinburne University of Technology has launched a series of Bootcamp Graduate Certificate courses, developed in partnership with FourthRev. The courses, an Australian-first, will upskill career changers and provide students the capabilities required to thrive in the digital economy. They are available on-campus and through its online arm, Swinburne Online. Alongside completing projects which will emulate […]
PayPal has partnered with Welcome to Country, Australia’s first Indigenous-led not-for-profit marketplace, which showcases businesses that support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities. Welcome to Country launched in 2019, providing an online platform for Indigenous experience providers across tours, day treks, scenic flights, bush food, festivals, art and cultural experiences. When the pandemic hit, the […]