Adobe has unveiled a number of new AI and machine learning-powered capabilities in Adobe Target, the personalisation engine of Adobe Marketing Cloud.
The new capabilities are designed to help brands successfully deliver hyper-personalised experiences to customers at scale.
Here they are in more detail:
- Open data science capabilities: Adobe plans to open its data science and algorithmic optimisation capabilities in Adobe Target so brands can insert their own algorithms into the platform. This will enable brands to combine their industry expertise with Adobe’s machine learning and AI capabilities to deliver individualised customer experiences at massive scale.
- One-click personalisation: new auto-target capability enables brands to automate personalised experiences across their digital properties with one click. Auto target uses machine learning in Adobe Sensei to determine the best experience for each consumer and continuously optimises those experiences as the consumer takes additional actions.
- Personalised recommendations: new recommendation technology in Adobe Target enables brands to leverage consumer intent to better predict what content and products customers might want next.
- Automated offers: with the enhanced decisioning power in Adobe Target, brands can ensure the best offer – out of potentially hundreds – is automatically shown to the right person at the right moment. Adobe Target now provides automated offers for mobile apps and IoT experiences.
- Precision targeting: the enhanced integration between Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics Cloud lets marketers target more precisely by using behavioural analytics and audience data to inform deeper segmentation.
As part of L’Oréal’s global corporate governance process, which sees a media review completed every four years, L’Oréal Australia and New Zealand have appointed GroupM agency Wavemaker as its new media agency from 1st October 2021. The review process was overseen by Ebiquity, an independent advisor to manage the process on behalf of L’Oréal Australia and […]
Logo designer BrandCrowd has created its own logo to align with the federal government’s ‘Arm Yourself’ vaccine campaign. Taking inspiration from the iconic World War Two image of Rosie the Riveter, the logo was created by a network of designers. According to BrandCrowd, “with the Australian government’s COVID-19 vaccination rollout under increasing scrutiny and accompanying […]
Nova 919 has announced that Jodie Oddy will officially join the station, with The Jodie Oddy Show set to kickstart Nova’s weekends. An Adelaide radio favourite and one of the most enduring and successful female media personalities in SA, Oddy joins Nova with over 13 years breakfast radio experience and is excited to be getting […]
Jacqueline Gonzales [featured image] is the Head of Global Marketing at Squarespace. In this piece, she shares her best pieces of advice for launching a campaign globally. It’s estimated that we see between 6,000 to 10,000 ads every single day. In today’s digital landscape we’re constantly bombarded by so many different brand messages from every […]