Adobe has unveiled a number of new AI and machine learning-powered capabilities in Adobe Target, the personalisation engine of Adobe Marketing Cloud.
The new capabilities are designed to help brands successfully deliver hyper-personalised experiences to customers at scale.
Here they are in more detail:
- Open data science capabilities: Adobe plans to open its data science and algorithmic optimisation capabilities in Adobe Target so brands can insert their own algorithms into the platform. This will enable brands to combine their industry expertise with Adobe’s machine learning and AI capabilities to deliver individualised customer experiences at massive scale.
- One-click personalisation: new auto-target capability enables brands to automate personalised experiences across their digital properties with one click. Auto target uses machine learning in Adobe Sensei to determine the best experience for each consumer and continuously optimises those experiences as the consumer takes additional actions.
- Personalised recommendations: new recommendation technology in Adobe Target enables brands to leverage consumer intent to better predict what content and products customers might want next.
- Automated offers: with the enhanced decisioning power in Adobe Target, brands can ensure the best offer – out of potentially hundreds – is automatically shown to the right person at the right moment. Adobe Target now provides automated offers for mobile apps and IoT experiences.
- Precision targeting: the enhanced integration between Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics Cloud lets marketers target more precisely by using behavioural analytics and audience data to inform deeper segmentation.
Influencers are a key factor in helping Generation Z make beauty purchases, but their influential power drops when it comes to all other women, Are Media’s first BEAUTYVOICES consumer survey has revealed. Sampling beauty products is the most successful form of marketing likely to drive purchase for all women aged 18 to 74, followed by […]
New Zealand’s Anchor Dairy has switched strategies for its 2020 Christmas campaign, with the company this year drawing attention to the need to give during the festive season. The Fonterra-owned company is encouraging Kiwis to fundraise for the New Zealand Food Network, following the release of research that showed one in five people risk going […]
The ‘It’s Your Energy’ campaign, delivered via Icon Agency, encourages Victorians to take advantage of recent energy reforms and ensure they’re getting the best deal possible. Essential Services Commission, the regulatory body for Victorian energy and gas, water, local government, and transport sectors, has engaged Icon Agency to develop an integrated communications campaign to help […]
In the insurance company’s latest campaign, NRMA Sleeper depicts a road trip, like any other, except everyone in the car is asleep, even the driver. Yet they arrive unscathed. According to production company FINCH, which is behind the work, the spot dreams up a world where cars drive themselves to remind us that until they […]
Children’s cancer charity, Bailey’s Day, has teamed up with full-service international communications agency Noisy Beast to launch ‘The Big-Hearted Bear’ campaign, voiced by Channel 9’s Livinia Nixon. Each year, Bailey’s Day hosts a charity golf day, auction and luncheon to raise funds for children’s cancer research at Monash Children’s Hospital, but with the COVID-19 pandemic, […]