Adobe has unveiled its vision and strategy to make every experience shoppable by integrating Magento Commerce Cloud into Adobe Experience Cloud, enabling enterprise companies to create highly engaging, personalised shopping experiences.
Integration with Adobe Experience Cloud’s content management, personalisation and analytics solutions provides an unrivalled offering for enterprises looking to deliver world-class commerce experiences.
The company also unveiled a major update of the Magento platform to empower small and mid-market merchants to extend the lead in commerce innovation and agility.
With rising customer expectations and increased competition, brands now compete on the quality of the customer experience they offer over a lifetime of customer engagement, both on and offline.
Adobe’s vision for experience-driven commerce is to empower companies to unify end-to-end customer experiences from creation to commerce, driving loyalty and business growth.
Adobe senior vice president of commerce and former CEO of Magento Mark Lavelle said: “Consumers expect every interaction with a brand to be contextual, intuitive and meaningful, but companies have struggled to consistently deliver personalised experiences across the myriad of touchpoints.
“The innovations we are bringing to market enable companies of all sizes and across industries to make every experience shoppable.”
The first integrations between Adobe’s industry-leading content management, personalisation and analytics solutions in Adobe Experience Cloud and Magento Commerce Cloud are now available and will empower enterprises to:
- Create highly engaging shopping experiences: The integration with Adobe Experience Manager lets enterprise brands create and manage powerful shopping experiences across every touchpoint throughout the customer journey.
- Personalise every experience: Integration with Adobe Target, powered by Adobe Sensei, Adobe’s AI and machine learning technology, allows companies to optimise and deliver contextually relevant shopping experiences, driving customer loyalty and letting businesses compete more effectively.
- Anticipate customer needs: Predictive analytics in Adobe Analytics, powered by Adobe Sensei, help companies proactively monitor and analyse customer data to find patterns and predict future customer behaviors to detect potential challenges like special shipping requirements or inventory shortages and better convert opportunities.
“The integration of Magento Commerce Cloud into Adobe Experience Cloud is a game changer for Adobe’s and Magento’s joint customers,” said Jordan Jewell, senior research analyst at IDC.
“The combined capability of Magento and Adobe allows businesses to differentiate themselves with highly personalised, customer-centric commerce experiences and leverage deeper insights to deliver timely, contextual, engaging and shoppable experiences across the entire customer journey.
“With rapid change occurring in the digital commerce market right now, organisations of all shapes and sizes need to seriously consider how to deliver the most engaging and frictionless commerce experiences to their customers.”
The latest release of the Magento platform, underpinning Magento Commerce Cloud, incorporates significant community contributions and brings to market new merchant and developer experience advancements. Merchants and developers will be able to:
- Rapidly create engaging site content: Today’s online marketers want to play a more direct role in the development of the online site experience and demand access to powerful content creation tools that allow them to continuously design, test and launch new site content. New PageBuilder, a powerful drag-and-drop editing tool for site content, enables merchants to create a best-in-class shopping experience without creative limits or the need for developer support. Brands that want to take advantage of full cross-channel content creation, distribution and lifecycle management can take advantage of the Adobe Experience Manager integration.
- Create high-conversion mobile experiences: While mobile commerce continues to grow, merchants struggle with low conversion rates and the complexity of building and managing multiple experiences across channels. The new Magento Progressive Web Applications (PWA) Studio enables merchants and developers to create reliable, fast and engaging mobile experiences to boost conversion rates and increase engagement.
- Streamline payment and risk management: Merchants struggle to keep up with consumer adoption of alternative payment services and digital wallets, resulting in frustration at checkout. With the launch of Magento Payments, merchants can now instantly accept payments from customers. Merchants also benefit from offering the right tenders, managing operations with minimal effort and receiving protection from fraud and chargebacks.
- Reach new audiences: Magento now integrates with Amazon Sales Channel to allow merchants to seamlessly sync Magento stores to expand reach and efficiently promote, sell and fulfill across channels. Integrations with Google Merchant Center and Advertising Channels for Google Smart Shopping Campaigns enable merchants to create and advertise branded campaigns.
- Improve performance and usability: The introduction of Bulk APIs and Asynchronous APIs advance the usability and performance of integrations with Magento. The release also marks an important investment in Magento Open Source with key capabilities like multi-source inventory, PWA and GraphQL, as well as ElasticSearch and Rabbit Message Queues.
- Streamline product information management and reviews: With the addition of Akeneo PIM and Yotpo ratings and reviews to the Magento Premier Technology Partner program, merchants can capitalise on the value of high-quality product information and social validation to maximise conversions and minimise product returns.
- Analyse and optimise shopping experiences: Analytics and optimisation capabilities for enterprises are now extending to small businesses. The integration of Launch, by Adobe, with Magento helps merchants quickly analyse commerce data and optimise shopping experiences.
Wild Turkey and Creative Director Matthew McConaughey, in partnership with Eleven, unveil a new Wild Turkey With Thanks initiative. The integrated campaign is shining a light on Australian Local Legends who have stood with conviction supporting their environment and communities throughout the crises of 2020. Wild Turkey’s With Thanks is a global, annual platform, wherein […]
AIA Australia has announced that it is now the official life, health and wellbeing partner to the AFL’s St Kilda Football Club. According to the company, the new partnership will provide club members with learnings, tools, and strategies that they can use to lead healthier lifestyles. Members will at the same time receive access to […]
Small to medium sized businesses will now be able to advertise on TikTok through SaaS solutions provider AppsVillage (ASX:APV). APV will allow SMBs to create and manage campaigns on TikTok in under three minutes using its AI software and advertising management platform JARVIS. The partnership makes the most of TikTok’s self-service advertising offering which launched […]
To keep pace with their transformative technology, Advanced Navigation turned to DOUBLESTAR CO for art direction, 3D modelling and design help that would capture the value proposition and offering of Advanced Navigation: AIR, LAND, SEA & SUB-SEA for their upcoming campaign “Accurate positioning in the most demanding conditions”. Advanced Navigation’s Head of Marketing Romain Pare […]
Junkee Studio, oOh!media’s creative and social agency division, is capitalising on another successful year by announcing the promotion of Tom Pitney to Strategy Director. Pitney will now drive the direction of Junkee’s in-house creative and strategy team, which produces bespoke content solutions for brands to help them tell and share their stories across their owned […]
Cricket Australia’s (CA) interim CEO Nick Hockley (main photo) has slammed broadcaster Seven for talking “our wonderful game down”. In a blistering attack on its broadcast partner, Cricket Australia lashed Seven for its ongoing legal stoush as it attempted to exit its four-year deal with the sport. As reported on B&T today, Seven West Media […]
Road safety meets a time-honoured Christmas tradition with the launch today of the Transport Accident Commission’s ‘Spend it Wisely’ advent calendar initiative, developed in close partnership with Melbourne-based creative agency TABOO. The digital advent calendar provides 25 days of road safety tips, plus offers and discounts to businesses throughout the holiday season, to help Victorians […]
PepsiCo Australia and New Zealand has announced the appointment of Vandita Pandey to the newly created role of Chief Marketing Officer for both snacks and beverages. Pandey comes from Frito-Lay (a PepsiCo company) in the United States where she has spent the last 11 years in roles that span across marketing, corporate strategy, insights and […]