UBank, a subsiduary of the National Australia Bank (NAB), has launched a new competition through Triple M and Facebook asking people “What would U do for $1,932?”
The 10 winners will be given $1,932 each for the best and most creative response, and will be entered into a vote to be filmed.
The Triple M ‘Grill team’ in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne will be announcing a winner each day for two weeks.
Some of the most creative entries so far have been:
- Collect kids from school in a mankini
- Swim in a pool of custard
- Singing in a room full of people in a bikini
- Face a deadly spider head on
- Spending the day at the beach with the UBank logo painted all over body
UBank GM Alex Twigg said: “Most Australians don’t realise they can save $1,932 a year just by refinancing their home loan to UBank.
“UBank offers one of the most competitive rates in the market – 5.12% p.a. which includes a 0.25% discount for the life of the variable rate loan.