The keynote speakers for ADMA Global Forum Sydney have been announced with the list featuring more than 20 international presenters and CMOs. The event is Asia-Pacific’s largest data-driven event for the marketing and advertising industry, with the schedule featuring masterclasses, technology demonstrations, and education sessions.
Held from Wednesday 7 to Friday 9 August, some of the key presenters include McDonald’s Canada’s CMO Joel Yashinksy explaining how using transparency can be used in customer engagement and brand experience; Collective Bias’ chief social marketing officer Ted Rubin presenting on brand advocacy and finding return on relationship; and Rovio’s global head of brand ad partnerships, Michelle Tobin, explaining how Angry Birds became a global media platform.
The full list of speakers is listed below. For more information visit the ADMA Global Forum website.
ADMA Global Forum is held from Wednesday 7 to Friday 9 August 2013 at the Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre.
- Rayid Ghani, (Former) Chief Scientist, Obama for America Campaign (USA)
- Joel Yashinsky, CMO and SVP of Marketing and Consumer Business Insights, McDonald’s Canada (CAN)
- Husani Oakley, Technology Director, Wieden + Kennedy – New York (USA)
- Ted Rubin, Chief Social Marketing Officer, Collective Bias (USA)
- Michael Bayle, Senior VP & General Manager Mobile, ESPN (USA)
- Michelle Tobin, Head of Brand Partnerships and Advertising, Rovio Entertainment (USA)
- Phil McAveety, EVP & Chief Brand Officer, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide (USA)
- David Whittaker, Managing Director, MarketData (Brazil)
- Bob Daly, SVP FlexPerks Rewards & Loyalty Management, U.S. Bank (USA)
- Nicola Smith, VP Innovation, Engauge (USA)
- Aaron Kahlow, CEO & Founder, Online Marketing Institute (USA)
- Lisa Arthur, Chief Marketing Officer, Teradata Applications (USA)
- Suresh Vittal, Chief Product Officer, Neolane (USA)
- Dr Nicola J. Millard, Customer Experience Futurologist, BT (UK)
- Pierric Duthoit, Director Online Marketing Europe, Meetic/Match (France)
- Joshua Goff, Senior Expert, McKinsey & Company (Japan)
- Ajay Kaul, Executive Director, Global Brand Communications and Marketing Analytics, Lenovo (India)
- James Sykes, Regional Marketing Director Asia-Pacific, India and South America, Beam Spirits (APAC)
- Drew Ward, VP Australasia, Tough Mudder (APAC)
- Mitchell Mackey, APAC Head of Marketing, Ansell (APAC)
- Rowena Millward, Senior Director Integrated Communications & Digital – Consumer Asia Pacific, Johnson & Johnson (APAC)
- Aden Forrest, Managing Director ANZ, Marketo (APAC)
- Suzana Ristevski, CMO, GE Australia & New Zealand (APAC)
- Paul Cross, President Asia Pacific, Responsys (APAC)