Paperclips can be dangerous

Paperclips can be dangerous

The Australian Red Cross has taken a humorous approach to the serious issue of workplace safety with an animated video in which an unlucky worker finds a paperclip stuck in his eye.

The clip, created by Adelaide based animation studio Moneystack, hopes to drive home how important basic first aid training is.

In the video, Bill – the unlucky staff with the paperclip wound – becomes a work place spectacle until his workmates come up with ridiculous ways to solve the issue.

First genius solution is to extract the stationery accessory with a wrench – the misguided idea ends a filling cabinet crushing two workers.

Watch the video below for more:

Please login with linkedin to comment

Latest News