The past two days has seen an influx of votes for the Women in Media People’s Choice Award, with Philippa Spork, author and mentor or Rules of Social Engagement racing ahead to be the new leader of the pack.
Rebecca Wilson, CEO and publisher of Starts at 60 remains second place, with Hannah O’Donnell, managing director of Straight Up PR coming third.
However, who knows what will happen this weekend! When we conducted a similar poll for B&T’s 30 Under 30 Awards, we had Tanya Moore, latecomer to the party, leap ahead to win the award.
Just goes to show, anything can happen!
There’s only this weekend to vote in the Women in Media People’s Choice as voting closes COB on Monday, August 3. Vote right here, right now!
Create your own user feedback survey
Tickets are also selling fast, so if you don’t want to miss out on one of the most amazing nights of the year, grab some here.
This year’s Women in Media Awards will be held at Doltone House in Sydney, on August 13.
As of 9am this morning, the top 20 in the People’s Choice are as follows:
- Philippa Spork, author and mentor, Rules of Social Engagement
- Rebecca Wilson, CEO and publisher, Starts at 60
- Hannah O’Donnell, managing director, Straight Up PR
- Sophie Price, chief strategy officer, UM
- Rebecca Tos, managing director, Columbus
- Jennifer Bunting, product marketing APAC, LinkedIn
- Susie Michaels, account director, Australian Radio Network
- Lesley Edwards, managing partner, Ikon Communications
- Lara Brownlow, head of agencies Australia, LinkedIn
- Aleisha Haslemore, founder and managing director, Ultimate Edge
- Carolyn Bollaci, vice president of global accounts, and head of ANZ, Sizmek
- Sarah Wyse, managing director, Videology
- Esther Carlsen, general manager, Xaxis Australia
- Margie Reid, managing director, OMD Melbourne
- Silvana Tagana, director of local sales, Southern Cross Austereo
- Natasha Carroll, account director, Red Agency
- Steph Harmon, founding and managing editor, Junkee Media
- Bec Brown, managing director, Bec Brown Communications
- Sarah Stringer, group innovation director, Carat
- Lindy Olsen, general manager and editor-in-chief, Fit Media