The votes have been flooding in with more than 2000 people already having their say on who they want to win the Women in Media People’s Choice Award.
So far, we have a hotly contested race among everyone, with Rebecca Wilson, CEO and publisher of Starts at 60, taking the lead at the moment.
The full list includes all the amazing women who entered the Awards as well as the huge list of powerful women (including the nominations) we published a few weeks ago. Click here to vote for the People’s Choice Award.
As of 9am this morning, the top ten out of the some 200 women in the list are:
- Rebecca Wilson, CEO and publisher, Starts at 60
- Lesley Edwards, managing partner at Ikon Communications
- Lindy Olsen, general manager at Fit Media, and editor-in-chief of Oxygen Mag and Clean Eating
- Steph Harmon, founding and managing editor Junkee Media
- Sarah Stringer, group innovation director, Carat
- Carolyn Bollaci, vice president of global accounts, at Sizmek
- Margie Reid, managing director, OMD Melbourne
- Sophie Price, chief strategy officer, UM
- Janine Wood, general manager marketing, APN Outdoor
- Mim Haysom, managing partner, M&C Saatchi
By no means is this the final result however, there is still time to get voting for yourself, your colleagues and friends. Rally up as many people as you can to use their click for you.
And while you’re here, make sure you don’t miss out on the actual event itself, held at the stunning Doltone House in Sydney on August 13.
It’s going to be a stellar evening filled with inspiration, incredible people and new friends. You can buy tickets here!