It’s the Women in Media People’s Choice Award – where the industry votes for who they believe is the most inspiring, game-changing and innovating woman in our industry!
Clicks continue to flock to the site, with votes closing in on seven thousand. There’s still plenty of time to gather you friends and colleagues to cast a vote, all you need to do is click here to start voting.
Those up for the People’s Choice encompass all women who entered the awards, as well as all the nominations we received from the massive list of inspirational women we published a few weeks ago.
Remember, there are still tickets available to the Women in Media Awards, held in Sydney at Doltone House on August 13. Grab yours at an early bird price right here.
As of 4pm yesterday afternoon, the current top 20 leader-board stands as thus:
- Rebecca Wilson, CEO and publisher, Starts at 60
- Susie Michaels, account director, Australian Radio Network
- Aleisha Haslemore, founder and managing director, Ultimate Edge
- Hannah O’Donnell, managing director, Straight Up PR
- Philippa Spork, author and mentor, Rules of Social Engagement
- Steph Harmon, founding and managing editor, Junkee Media
- Sophie Price, chief strategy officer, UM
- Lesley Edwards, managing partner, Ikon Communications
- Sarah Stringer, group innovation director, Carat
- Lindy Olsen, general manager and editor-in-chief, Fit Media
- Lara Brownlow, head of agencies Australia, LinkedIn
- Sarah Wyse, managing director ANZ, Videology
- Natasha Carroll, account director, Red Agency
- Carolyn Bollaci, global accounts and head of ANZ, Sizmek
- Esther Carlsen, general manager, Xaxis Australia
- Margie Reid, managing director, OMD Melbourne
- Rebecca Tos, managing director, Columbus
- Bec Brown, managing director, Bec Brown Communications
- Jennifer Bunting, product marketing, LinkedIn
- Sarah James, national head of digital, Carat