Votes are continuing to flood in for the Women in Media People’s Choice Award, however Rebecca Wilson, CEO and publisher of Starts at 60 continues to lead the pack.
Third is Philippa Spork, author and mentor of the Rules of Social Engagement, and third is Hannah O’Donnell, managing director of Straight Up PR.
The Women in Media Awards celebrate all the amazing women in the industry, and last week B&T revealed the shortlist from all the incredible entrants.
If you haven’t seen it, check it out here.
The top ten in the People’s Choice leaderboard, as of 9am, currently stands as:
- Rebecca Wilson, CEO and publisher, Starts at 60
- Philippa Spork, author and mentor, Rules of Social Engegement
- Hannah O’Donnell, managing director, Straight Up PR
- Jennifer Bunting, product marketing APAC, LinkedIn
- Susie Michaels, account director, Australian Radio Network
- Lesley Edwards, managing partner, Ikon Communications
- Rebecca Tos, managing director, Columbus
- Sophie Price, chief strategy officer, UM
- Lara Brownlow, head of agencies Australia, LinkedIn
- Aleisha Haslemore, founder and managing director, Ultimate Edge