Gird your loins, ladies and gents of the industry, because Network Ten has lifted the lid on the captivating men that will make up the 16 Bachelors vying for Georgia Love’s heart, as of Wednesday September 21.
The new series of The Bachelorette Australia will follow Love as she searches for, well, love, whittling the 16 bachelors down to just one.
Ranging in age from 26 to 35, this year’s bachelors hail from all over Australia, with firemen, sailors, and models in the mix. We will also see a couple of marketing men grace Aussie TV with their presence – CEO of a Queensland marketing company Aaron, and marketing manager from NSW, Matty J. Recognise them?
As for the entire list, here’s a peek:
- Aaron, 34, Marketing Company CEO, Queensland
- Ben, 32, Miner, NSW
- Cameron, 26, Firefighter, Western Australia
- Carlos, 33, Entrepreneur, Victoria
- Clancy, 29, Medical Sales Rep, Queensland
- Courtney, 30, Industrial Designer, NSW
- Dale, 29, Personal Trainer, Queensland
- Jake, 30, Sales Professional, Queensland
- Jay, 33, Wellness Coach, South Australia
- Lee, 35, Mechanical Plumber, Victoria
- Matt D, 29, Security Specialist, Victoria
- Matty J, 29, Marketing Manager, NSW
- Rhys, 29, Entrepreneur, Queensland
- Ryan, 28, Sailing Coach, Western Australia
- Sam, 27, Electrician, NSW
- Tommy, 31, Employment Coach, Queensland
Looking towards the Bachelors’ arrivals, Love said, “You can have the butterflies with the fireworks and fairy lights, but if you can strip all that back and still the get the butterflies when that person walks through the door, that’s what I want. That’s what I’m looking for and I just hope that person is going to step out of the limo.”
The Bachelorette Australia kicks off at 7.30pm on Wednesday September 21.