PR, social and experiential agency, Red Agency Australia has been shortlisted in seven categories at the 2015 PR Week Asia Awards; the region’s biggest PR showcase.
Red Agency has been named PR Agency of the Year for the past two consecutive years and took out the Grand Prix in 2014.
Shortlisted for a range of clients, Red Agency has projects across consumer, business and government sectors up for awards. Securing its first PRWeek nomination is Red Agency’s experiential division, Red Guerrilla, shortlisted for Brand Development Campaign of the Year for ‘The Bar that Jack Built’ for Jack Daniel’s.
The shortlisted campaigns by category were:
- Australia / New Zealand PR Consultancy of the Year
- APAC PR Agency Head of the Year – James Wright
- Brand Development Campaign of the Year (Product) – The Bar that Jack Built: Red Guerilla with Arnold Furnace for Brown Forman. A campaign that crowd-sourced a public bar.
- Business to Business Campaign of the Year – Mobile Futures Australia: Red Agency for Mondelēz International. An industry-leading program that partnered managers with some of Australia’s leading technology start-ups.
- Public Affairs Campaign of the Year – United Nations Foundation: Changing the Climate Change Conversation. Red Agency led the APAC communications for the UN Foundation to promote the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change Reports that are endorsed by 196 governments.
- Financial Communications Campaign of the Year – Capgemini Financial Services to the Forefront: An integrated media relations campaign, leveraging tradition and social channels to highlight Capgemini’s expertise within Financial Services across payments, insurance and wealth.
- Best Use of Broadcast / Video – Jack Daniels Holiday Holograms: A ground-breaking campaign that connected consumers to their families at Christmas-time via hologram in partnership with sister agency Arnold Furnace.
Group COO of Havas Worldwide and managing director of Red Agency James Wright said: “These past few years have been very special and I’m incredibly proud of our Red Agency team; they work hard day in day out to make our vision of creating the most inspirational campaigns a reality for our clients. We have created an agency that is pushing the boundaries of contemporary PR programs and to be recognised by the industry is just the icing on the cake, regardless of whether we get to bring home the gold again this year.”