PEDESTRIAN.TV is launching ‘Selfish Weekend’ presented by The House of Angostura to bring Sydney siders a dose of well-deserved self-care this March 2019.
The event will feature all forms of necessary indulgence from conscious cocktails to meditation to masturbation.
Coming to Sydney‘s chic-as-shit La Porte Space this March 16 and 17 is an entire weekend celebrating the millennial buzz around self-care.
PEDESTRIAN.TV’s Selfish Weekend presented by The House of Angostura features a sexy itinerary from music to manifestation across a keynote speaker stage, pop-up markets, sponsor activations and gift bags worth over $100 worth of loot to boot.
All for the tidy early bird ticket price of $30 + GST.
Oh, there’ll also be alcohol-free cocktails (and alcohol-filled, don’t you worry – there’ll be an entire panel dedicated to drinking mindfully with The House of Angostura’s global brand ambassador, Ray Letoa, wellness editor of Bartender Magazine, Amy Spanton, and Flex Mami).
An identical epic line-up will run both Saturday and Sunday including:
- Wellness In Biz Conversation With Keep It Cleaner‘s Steph Claire Smith & Laura Henshaw * A Simple Effective (Not Witchy) Guide To Manifesting With Flex Mami
- Music Therapy Q&A With Aussie Music’s MVP G Flip
- A Guide To Mindful Boozing + Conscious Cocktail Bar With The House Of Angostura
- True Crime Panel with PEDESTRIAN.TV’S #1 Podcast ‘All Aussie Mystery Hour’ Hosts Josephine Rozenberg-Clarke & Melissa Mason
- Staying Afloat From URL To IRL With ‘No Chill’ Podcast Hosts Lucinda Price & Madison Griffiths
- How To Take Control of Your Career With PEDESTRIAN.TV Co-founder Chris Wirasinha * The Smoothie Bowl Shack With Kath Ebbs * CTFD Yoga Flow, Yin Yoga + Meditation With Future Sound of Yoga
- How To Cum 101 With Relationship & Sex Editor Heidi Gee
- Free Tatts With Cute Tattoo + Thanks Tattoo
- Much more to be announced