Australia’s biggest, longest-running and most entertaining awards for the advertising, marketing and media industries are back for 2017, and YOU could have your name in lights on the big night.
Yes, the B&T Awards are the ones everyone wants to win, not only because they’re judged by a huge panel of industry luminaries and include live pitches for Australia’s Agency of the Year, but because winning a B&T Award is a big plus for any agency’s credentials.
Once again, we’re bringing the celebration down to Melbourne, with a right proper knees up on Friday 1 December at The Peninsula. And if that isn’t a cracking excuse for all attendees to score a trip on the boss, we don’t know what is.
Now for the important stuff. For all the information you need on the B&T Awards 2017, visit the website.
To submit entries, this is the place to get started.
There’s also a swag of updated categories this year too:
- Branding, Design & CX Agency of the Year (UPDATED)
- State Agency – QLD/Other States/Territories/NZ (UPDATED)
- Best Out of Home Campaign (NEW)
- Best Print Campaign (NEW)
- Best Radio Campaign (NEW)
- Best TV Campaign (NEW)
And here are the key dates:
- Entries open – Monday 19 June 2017 (today)
- Entries close – Friday 18 August 2017 (on-time fee per entry is $399 + GST)
- Late entries close – Friday 25 August 2017 (late fee per entry is $499 + GST)
- Judging period (examples of work must have been active in market during this period) – Tuesday 1 August 2016 to Monday 31 July 2017
- Shortlist announced – Tuesday 10 October 2017
- Live-judging day – Friday 3 November 2017 (Sydney)
- Awards night – Friday 1 December 2017 (Peninsula, Melbourne)
So what are you waiting for? Check out the website and get those nominations in.