Twenty-four hours is a long time in politics, and so too in the People’s Choice Award for B&T’s 30 Under 30, presented by The Newspaper Works.
You’ve got one more day to get your friends voting for you, and Tanya Moore has clearly gone all out, becoming the new leader for the top five.
Last week we saw Rishi Garg push forward into the top spot, but now Moore has unleashed her family, friends and colleagues and is now sitting front of the pack.
The current top five in the running for the People’s Choice Award, as of 12.30pm today, stands as such:
- Tanya Moore – Conn3cted Pty Limited
- Maree Frakes – Your Majesty Co. Digital
- Giverny Reid – Crown Group Sydney
- Rishi Garg – Association of Accounting Technicians Australia
- Michael Gunadi – UM Specialist
There is still time to vote. Get your skates on!