THE ICONIC has launched a premium magazine containing editorials, shopping edits, interviews and profile pieces. The magazine aims to inspire, entertain and captivate a new fashion audience.
Gracing the Winter 2015 issue, cover girl Nicole Trunfio shares her life-changing stories; from the day she was scouted in a Perth shopping mall, to when she became one of Karl Lagerfeld’s ‘favourite girls’. The candid interview provides readers with exclusive insight into Nicole’s journey from modelling to motherhood.
With a print run of 100K, the 75-page magazine is a highly curated edit of the best trends, key pieces and flagship brands that THE ICONIC has on offer for Winter 2015.
Along with a new look and feel, the Winter 2015 issue includes:
- Must-have denim for Winter
- Essential pieces for the season – coats, knits and skirts
- Edits of work wear to weekend apparel and accessories
- A beauty and health section focusing on new ways to get fit and DIY skincare tips
- Brand features and interviews on local and international designers including Camilla and Marc, Cameo, Cheap Monday and Finery London
- Runway trend reports covering 70s boho bags, man-style shoes, bucket bags, boots and laced-up heels.
This year, THE ICONIC magazine has partnered with leading independent fashion magazine RUSSH and will be distributed with the June/July issue of RUSSH on newsstands across Australia.
Together with The Style Hub – the magazine will be promoted and used across all key marketing channels- including eDM and social – ensuring maximum exposure across new and existing customers. With a new look-and-feel, the W15 issue of the magazine will set the tone for all editorial moving forward at THE ICONIC.