Livefyre has released the Livefyre Engagement Cloud, which enables brands and digital publishers to collect user-generated content from across the web and publish the content quickly to develop authentic customer experiences.
The Cloud provides a single, unified platform to easily turn user-generated content into convincing digital marketing collateral that engages consumers with the voice they trust most: their own.
The Livefyre Engagement Cloud includes the first-of-its-kind Social Library, which empowers brands and publishers to collect, tag and store current and historical social content — such as tweets, Facebook posts and Instagram posts — for future use.
The Livefyre Engagement Cloud enables brands and digital publishers to organise user-generated content into valuable marketing assets in one place. This makes it easier for consumers to trust and follow those brands and publishers, not just for one campaign, but for the lifetime of the customer relationship.
“The Livefyre Engagement Cloud provides brands and publishers with a centralised way to aggregate, store and repurpose user-generated content. This enables them to move their customer communities out of the corner by infusing social content in every aspect of their websites and owned properties and not limiting social experiences to one piece of their marketing strategy,” said Jordan Kretchmer, CEO and founder of Livefyre.
“This allows them to gain insight into their customer community, deliver interesting content and turn their owned properties into positive, engaging experiences.”
The Livefyre Engagement Cloud requires little IT intervention; seamlessly integrates with existing technology infrastructures, including website analytics tools; and offers more than 40 APIs to enable customisable experiences. The social depth platform incorporates a number of features, including:
- Social Library: first of its kind feature that finds a brand’s future content by trawling the web for user-generated content for and about brand
- Social Hub Templates: Easily creates, customises and launches experiences that align with the experience the brand wishes to create
- App Publisher: Creates, configures and updates website experiences without requiring a single line of code
- SocialSync: Automatically captures reactions to a brand’s Twitter and Facebook content, perpetuating the conversation and facilitating audience participation
- User Permissions: Assigns specific roles to specific users, while maintaining control of every aspect of user-generated content collection and publication
- ModQ: Allows brands to establish specific content rules based on community guidelines, and facilitates reviews only of content that follows those rules
- Comments, Chat and Reviews: Integrates with existing profile systems, keeping brands’ consumer audiences engaged on proprietary websites rather than off-site networks