Voting closes tonight for the Women in Media People’s Choice Award! It’s your last chance to have your say in who you want to take the coveted statuette on the night.
Voting intensified over the weekend, and with another two thousand odd votes, a check on who’s winning this morning saw another shakeup in the top three.
Rebecca Wilson, CEO and publisher of Starts at 60, has rallied the troops to claim back the lead over Philippa Spork, author and mentor of Rules of Social Engagement.
Rebecca Tos, managing director, Columbus has also come out of the woodwork, shooting from fifth place on Friday to second place Monday morning.
Don’t miss out on the event night either by buying some tickets now.
The current top 20 leaderboard as of 9am this morning is:
- Rebecca Wilson, CEO and publisher, Starts at 60
- Rebecca Tos, managing director, Columbus
- Philippa Spork, author and mentor, Rules of Social Engagement
- Hannah O’Donnell, managing director, Straight Up PR
- Sophie Price, chief strategy officer, UM
- Jennifer Bunting, product marketing APAC, LinkedIn
- Susie Michaels, account director, Australian Radio Network
- Lesley Edwards, managing partner, Ikon Communications
- Lara Brownlow, head of agencies Australia, LinkedIn
- Aleisha Haslemore, founder and managing director, Ultimate Edge
- Carolyn Bollaci, vice president of global accounts and head of ANZ, Sizmek
- Sarah Wyse, managing director, Videology
- Esther Carlsen, general manager, Xaxis Australia
- Margie Reid, managing director, OMD Melbourne
- Silvana Tagand, director of local sales, Southern Cross Austereo
- Natasha Carroll, account director, Red Agency
- Steph Harmon, founding and managing editor, Junkee Media
- Bec Brown, managing director, Bec Brown Communications
- Sarah Stringer, group innovation director, Carat
- Lindy Olsen, general manager and editor-in-chief, Fit Media