The International Advertising Association (IAA) Australia Chapter has announced its new Board of Directors for 2015, welcoming five new members.
The Board is comprised of representatives from key sectors of the industry including media and creative agencies, advertisers, media, public relations and the academic sector, which reflects the IAA membership composition across more than 40 countries worldwide.
“The Board’s professional insights and inputwill shape the IAA’s exciting program this year on all levels – senior, young professionals and tertiary education. We are also pleased that, as usual, we have achieved gender balance in our IAA Board representation,” IAA President and Chair Heather Leembruggen said.
The IAA Board of Directors for 2015 is:
- Heather Leembruggen, Managing Director, Communications Plus (IAA President & Chair)
- Adam Donnelley, Managing Partner, DDB
- Martin Hadley, Director Client Services, Starcom
- Nicole Milward, Chief Strategy Officer, ZenithOptimedia
- Sheba Nandkeolyer, CEO, MultiConnexions
- Rowena Newman, Head of Media ANZ, RB
- Martin Williams, Lecturer Advertising, Marketing & Corporate Communications, UTS
- Chelsea Wymer, National Trade Marketing Director, Fairfax Media
- Rochelle Burbury, Principal, Third Avenue Consulting
The new Board Directors for 2015 are Rochelle Burbury, Adam Donnelly, Rowena Newman, Dr Martin Williams and Chelsea Wymer.
“We are delighted to welcome our new Board Directors who will bring a range of valuable insights and experience to the IAA and its activities for the year ahead,” Leembruggen said.
The IAA has several events planned for 2015, including the IAA Thought Leadership Forums, Young Professionals events and the annual IAA Big Idea awards.