Another 2000 votes have landed on the Women in Media People’s Choice survey in the past three days, and can we just say this is a race to watch! And with the awards and forum creeping up just a month away on August 19, and voting for People’s Choice only open until August 5, there’s no time to sit around.
On Tuesday, your People’s Choice leader was Tina Walsberger from Sydney Festival, followed closely by Venessa Hunt of GroupM.
And like a rat out of a drainpipe, Tina has suddenly burst forward and claimed hundreds of new votes in just a matter of days.
As of 5pm last night, Tina led the pack by over 300 votes, while Shivani Maharaj from Maxus Communciations was pushed out of the top 10.
The surprise new entry came from The Communications Council’s Genevieve Murphy, entered in the Community/Pro Bono category.
If you still haven’t voted – or gotten your colleagues to vote for you – then get a wriggle on! You can vote here.
Here’s your latest update in the Women in Media People’s Choice leaderboard:
- Tina Walsberger – Sydney Festival – Marketing category
- Venessa Hunt – GroupM – Technology category
- Susannah George – The Urban List Group – Digital category
- Zoe May – Maxus Communications (Sydney) – Strategy category
- Elle Bullen – Clemenger BBDO Melbourne – Creative category
- Genevieve Murphy – The Communications Council – Community/Pro Bono category
- Ali Krzyszton – Bauer Media – Community/Pro Bono category
- Katy Websdell – Maxus Communications – Mentor category
- Maxus Communications – Employer category
- Donna Hay – Donna Hay Pty Ltd – Journalist/Producer category
Thanks as always to our wicked sponsors for getting behind this event and all the inspiring women involved.