Exponential Interactive held its second annual ‘Ad Serving’ event in the last two weeks of April, after its inaugural success last year.
This year, as well as Melbourne, the event also headed to Sydney for the first time where competition for the ultimate Australian inter-agency ping pong competition also ran high.
Both the Sydney and Melbourne events provided a great platform for quality networking and a great opportunity for passion, professionalism and competitive edge to shine through.
The events celebrated the official launch of Exponential’s new VDX formats, following the announcement last week on B&T. VDX is Exponential’s new video driven product with key video functionality designed to provide immersive brand experiences and maximise attention. VDX provides advertisers with one amazing experience across in-stream, in-page and mobile, with engagement at its core.
After the agencies went head to head to win the night’s titles, these were the winners who went home with a trophyand some prize money:
- Male Grand Slam (Singles): Joel Duckett, Carat
- Female Supreme (Singles): Caitlin Ward, Huckleberry
- Agency Domination (Doubles): The Starcom Shooters (Roderick Vanbinst & Shon Prasad)
- Male Grand Slam (Singles): Mark Byrne, iProspect
- Female Supreme (Singles): Laura Pollard, Orange Line
- Agency Domination (Doubles): The Orange Liners(Joel Brandon & William McLean)