Social media manager buffer has posted an article on its blog rating its seven top counterintuitive tactics for increasing traffic to your blog.
Complete with working examples of how each of their techniques has boosted a post’s popularity, buffer lists its top seven as follows:
1. Post the same thing multiple times
2. Don’t use all the tools available
3. Don’t measure every metric you can
4. Don’t publish your posts when you write them
5. Say less
6. Get back to basics
7. Don’t publish your posts when it’s convenient for you.