There’s been even more toing and froing since our last leaderboard update! With the votes still pouring in, Celeste Toffanello from M&C Saatchi has snagged the number one spot for the moment with her influx of points this past weekend.
Joel Chapman from Give Art Science however is hot on her heels as a handful of votes continue to separate them.
Still, it’s not just a two-person race. The Daily Mail’s Kane Reiken and Society Social’s Timothy Collier are only just behind Toffanello and Chapman.
And the hordes working at News Corp are clearly getting behind their B&T 30 Under 30 hopefuls as Thomas Winch, Matthew Devine and Meagan Gray from the media behemoth are still in the top ten.
You can still vote for the next week so make your click count here!
And just to shake things up a bit, here’s the top 20 as of 9am this morning:
- Celeste Toffanello – M&C Saatchi
- Joel Chapman – Give Art Science
- Kane Reiken – Daily Mail Australia
- Timothy Collier – Society Social
- Matt Fahd – Ensemble
- Meagan Gray – News Corp
- Thomas Winch – News Corp
- Tanya Moore – DT
- Emma Mumford – Red Guerilla
- Matthew Devine – News Corp
- Josh Hall – AdRoll
- Jon Brennan – Google
- Francesca Emma Cissell – m2m
- Stephanie Ho – Tongue
- Jessica Matthews – Jessica Matthews Design
- Madeleine Chew Lee – Imagination
- Bobbie Gersbach Smith – M&C Saatchi Mobile
- Henry Smith – Taste Creative
- Tish Tambakau – Isobar
- John Marshall – Ogilvy
The shortlist for the B&T 30 Under 30 Awards will be announced this week and if you’re super keen you can already grab some tickets here.
We’d like to extend a big thank you to all our wonderful sponsors, including principal sponsor The Newspaper Works, for helping to make this event possible.