Forward-thinking companies are leveraging video to create inspiring digital experiences that entertain, train, engage, influence, and convert like no other form of communication, according to a guide published today by Brightcove.
The new guide, Put Video to Work Across Your Organisation, outlines a path to success for organisations to move beyond simple use of video and implement video effectively across the enterprise for marketing, internal communication, ecommerce, customer support, and sales.
The guide provides a look at how video leaders across a wide range of industries are using video in new ways across every function of their businesses to get better business results.
It outlines how organisations can achieve the same kind of results by:
- Making video an integral part of digital experiences across their entire organisation.
- Evolving from just getting started with video to becoming a video leader.
- Delivering measurable returns on video investments.
Brightcove sees four key elements that are common to companies who excel in using video:
- A comprehensive video platform with the breadth of capabilities to support both internal and external business activities.
- Easy-to-use functionality that helps users deliver great video experiences without the need for coding or external technical resources.
- Enterprise-class manageability and security, so that IT can support and manage video as a broadly-available, company-wide resource.
- Access to trusted video resources to help design and support the implementation of a video strategy that drives measurable returns.
Caren Cioffi, executive vice president and general manager of enterprise and digital marketing business at Brightcove, said video is the most effective form of digital communication the world has ever known.
“At Brightcove, we’ve helped thousands of companies in every corner of the globe start, grow and succeed with video,” she said.
“Now we’re on a mission to help organisations take the benefits they are seeing with video to the next level with powerful functionality, deeper insights and more applications across their business.”