Adobe has announced the winners of the APAC Adobe Partner Awards for 2019, recognising and celebrating the work of Adobe partners in driving customer success and innovation in Asia Pacific.
The award ceremony was held at the annual APAC Adobe Partner Exclusive Experience in Hong Kong last month.
Adobe APAC Partner Sales director Philip Cronin said: “Our diverse, talented partner community is integral to our customers’ success, and we’re committed to building a strong partner ecosystem in Asia Pacific.
“As we expand Adobe’s partner offering in the region, it is an honour to recognise and celebrate the continued innovation demonstrated by our partners in the delivery of exceptional customer experiences, data-driven and cross-channel marketing.
“My warmest congratulations to all the winners”.
42 award nominations were received across Asia Pacific this year, demonstrating a high level of innovation in the partner projects and solutions delivered in 2018.
The categories and winners of the 2019 Adobe Partner Innovation Awards are:
- Customer Experience: for helping customers achieve the required business or marketing outcomes through digital foundations, mastering content marketing or creating connected experiences.
- Data-Driven Marketing: for helping customers create a 360-degree view of their customers, anticipating their needs through the use of data, or increasing conversion rates.
Winner: CHE Proximity
- Mobile App Marketing: for helping customers achieve the required business or marketing outcomes in their shift from being web-centric to becoming mobile-centric.
- Programmatic Advertising: for helping customers achieve the required business or marketing outcomes through a programmatic advertising strategy. Whether that is by increasing audience reach, gaining increased efficiency through advertising automation, or leveraging data to deliver amazing personal advertising experiences.
Winner: Magnus Digital
- Multi-Solution Implementation: recognises Adobe partners for their innovation using multiple Adobe technologies to help customers modernise their digital technology and capability.