The ABC has released an updated ABC App for mobile and tablet, with improved functionality and a new look.
This latest version gives users a clearer interface, an enhanced video experience and live streaming of all the ABC TV channels.
The free app provides the best of the ABC whenever you want it, wherever you are, featuring up-to-the-minute news and relevant information, and the latest from the ABC’s wide range of content.
David Anderson, ABC director digital network, said the new look app demonstrated the ABC is constantly trying to improve the digital experience for our audiences.
“We want to make it as easy as possible for them to connect with the ABC’s distinctive Australian content. The new design of this latest release has a fresh, modern look and feel and easier navigation to help users quickly find the content that is relevant to them,” he said.
“We will continue to improve the app further in 2017, adding more personalised features and providing access to more video and audio content from across the ABC.”
– The latest stories and programs from ABC News
– Live metro and regional radio streams, including the digital-only Double J and triple j Unearthed
– More than 60 ABC podcasts
– Live streaming of ABC TV’s channels
– Stories on a broad range of topics, including sport, science, health, rural, technology, arts and entertainment
– 3D Touch shortcuts on iPhone 6S devices give quick access to Just In, TV On Demand, Now On TV and Listen Live sections