We don’t want to alarm you, but the People’s Choice Award voting poll is closing on Monday 25 March at 5pm (AEDT). If for whatever reason you’re feeling dusty this morning (we won’t judge) and can’t figure out when March 25th is … it’s this coming Monday.
More than 294,000 “people” have cast their vote … so if you’re yet to cast yours, what are ya waiting for?
Since our last update, we’ve seen some movement between the top 10.
The good news? It’s still anyone’s game, but you don’t have long, so get voting quick-smart.
As it stands on 11am Friday 22 March Eastern Daylight Savings Time, the top 10 contestants are:
- Jake Lyme – LIDA
- Anna Trichet – M&C Saatchi Group
- Naseem Alinejad – Australian Radio Network
- Peter Angelo Andrew – UNIspotter
- Isha Karnik – Ward6
- Abi Moustafa – Seven West Media
- Gabriela Bryskier Goldfarb – Patterson Cheney Toyota
- Albert Han – IDENTITY Communications
- Bianka Krook – Campaign Edge
- Bianca De Candia – Pacific Magazines
So, if you want to kick your mate Jake out of the top spot, now’s the time to grovel, steal or beg for your votes.
Ring your mum, your nana, ask the bartender and everyone and anyone else you meet to vote for you (because #youreworthit).
Game on people, game on.
Most importantly, Australia, gamble responsibly.
And second most importantly, if not more importantly, thank you to all of our wonderful sponsors.