Youngbloods NSW has launched its August panel event, which will see six industry leaders discuss how innovation is transforming the industry.
The event will take place General Assembly’s HQ on Wednesday 1 August at 7pm. Tickets (which you can purchase here) are $20 and include booze and pizza.
The line-up of speakers for the event is as follows:
- Ben Cooper – founder and managing director, Tricky Jigsaw
- Nicole Velik – founder, The Ideas Bodega
- Craig Brooks – executive creative director, R/GA Sydney
- Jay Morgan – innovation director, The Monkeys
- Andy Timms – creative director, Nakatomi
- Elicia Varley – executive producer, Elicia Varley
Youngbloods NSW is an organisation for people under 30 in the communications industries. To find out more about it or sign up, click here.