B&T’s 30 Under 30 Awards are edging closer and closer, and we’ve been filling you in regularly on what you need to do to claim one of our shiny trophies.
A total of 10 categories will feature at this year’s awards, with three winners to be announced for each. Here they are once again:
- Media Planner/Buyer
- Project Manager
- Sales/Account Manager
To cap off our info articles on each category, here’s some solid advice on what you’ll need to prove in order to be crowned the best sales/account manager at 30 Under 30:
- Judges are looking for individuals who are about more than just bringing in revenue. They’re looking for client relationship management experts, product champions – the frontline for any business.
- Roles include, but are not limited to: account associate, account coordinator, account director, account executive, account manager, account specialist, account representative, advertising sales director, advertising sales representative, business development manager, client relationship manager, client partner, key account manager, strategic account manager, sales manager, director of sales, sales consultant, sales executive.
Your entry needs to be no longer than 1,200 words, and must address the following points:
- Outline your career path and any key achievements to date.
- What makes you a future leader in your chosen field?
- What represents success to you?
- What do you think needs to be improved in your industry and why?
- Describe your attributes in no more than five words.
So, what are you waiting for? Submit your entry here by Monday 6 March (or Monday 13 March if you’re running a little late and didn’t get your priorities straight). The entry criteria for each category can be downloaded here.
You wouldn’t want to miss out on securing your place at the 30 Under 30 Awards either, would you? Grab your ticket here and set a calendar reminder for Thursday 27 April. We’ve even added a daytime forum to match!
And of course, we wouldn’t be able to put on such a wicked event without the help of our sweet sponsors.