Tyler Brule has been announced as a keynote speaker at B&T’s DAZE Conference 2016, as part of a global expert speaker line-up for mastering the scale, scope, and complexities of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
The reluctance of Australian companies to think long-term about investing in their digital capabilities and adopting an entrepreneurial mindset is set to have dire consequences for the nation’s economy.
Australia lags behind its international counterparts, with local firms putting themselves at risk of being disrupted by global enterprises that are more technologically advanced and digitally enabled.
A greater understanding of the investment required for Australian businesses to digitally transform at scale is much overdue for the nation to successfully meet its global ambitions.
Hear the latest insights at DAZE, 19-20 September at the Art Gallery of NSW, on how to transform your Brand, Business Model, Customer Relationships, Internal Processes and Value Propositions.
DAZE unlocks the world’s best ideas and strategies on how to employ Innovative Thinking, Strategic Design, Creativity, Digital Technologies, and Entrepreneurial Bravado, to radically transform and improve enterprise performance and reach.
This year’s speaker line-up includes:
- Caroline Casey — digital director, product & audience, Yahoo 7
- Tyler Brule, founder Wallpaper* Magazine, founder, Monocle, UK
- Vijay Solanki, CEO, IAB, former chief digital officer, SCA and global digital innovation director, Phillips
- Danny Bass, CEO, IPG Mediabrands
- Libby Minogue, executive general manager of marketing, media and property related services, REA Group
- Pascal Nizri, COO, HSBC, CEO & founder, Chekk
- Kristine Dery, research scientist, MIT Center for Information Systems Research, Boston
- Dr Martin Bliemel, senior lecturer in innovation and entrepreneurship, UNSW
- Tony Golsby-Smith, CEO & founder, 2nd Road Consultants
- Peter Williams, chief edge officer, Centre for the Edge, Deloitte
- Fi Bendall, CEO, Bendall Group
- Rui Rodrigues, managing partner, Tank Stream Ventures
- Jason Hosking, founding director & CEO at The Hivery and Red Garage (Coca-cola ventures)
- Kelly Ferguson, CIO, Origin Energy Australia
- Chris Naylor, senior strategic designer, Boston Consulting Group Digital Ventures
- Hugo Drayton, CEO, InSkin Media, UK
- Chris Panzetta, creative director, S1T2
- Katherine Griffiths, client service director, Buzzfeed
- Pascal Bourgeat, director, behavioural & cognitive science consulting, Ipsos
- Billy Sind, co-founder, SJR, Los Angeles, Partner Colloquial, TV writer West Wing, Roswell, Tru Calling
- Felicity Grey, MD, Nuffnang
- Craig Davis, CMO, Sendle
- Aaron Lepoidevin, partner, PwC
- Jodie Sangster, CEO, ADMA
- Inflection Points: What you need to know now about applying tomorrow’s technology and trends to solve business problems and inspire creativity.
- The Economics And Strategy Of Disruption: Principles and practices that lead to successful digital transformation.
- The Math, The Madness, and The Customer: Gain a holistic view of your customer to align company strategy to exceptional experiences. Learn about consumer behaviour and the metrics that matter to reinforce brand positioning, earn customer advocacy and drive top line growth.
- The Art of Transformation: How successful incumbent firms have Pivoted.