As you may have heard, the B&T Awards are back for 2018! The B&T Awards are Australia’s biggest, longest-running and most entertaining awards for the advertising, marketing and media industries. Meaning we’re already super excited.
And guess what? Entries are open now!
We know they’re not until November, but we recommend you get started on your entry ASAP, because 2018 is already flying by.
Also, the earlier you start your entry, the better chance you have of winning! And, spoiler alert – these are the awards everyone wants to win.
Judged by over 100 of Australia’s most experienced brand marketers, advisors and media owners, there are 34 categories and one coveted Grand Prix Award to fight tooth and nail for.
Three of those 34 categories are new!
So if you had trouble choosing your category last year or felt they could have been more specific, look no further, because our newest categories are:
- Experiential/Promotional Agency
- Marketing Consultancy
- Best Digital Services
We also have a few categories that have been updated (in case you entered a category last year and can’t find it again this year).
- Marketing Technology Company of the Year
- People & Culture Award – Over & Under 100 employees – previously named Employer of the Year
And back by popular demand, the Research Agency of the Year category is open for entries too!
And mark these super duper important dates down in your diaries, stat.
- Entries close – 3rd August 2018 – on-time entry fee $399 + GST/entry
- Late entries close – 10th August 2018 – late entry fee $499 + GST/entry
- Judging period (examples of work must have been active in market during this period) – 1 August 2017 – 31 July 2018
- Live-judging day – Friday, 19th October 2018 – Sydney
- Awards night – Friday 23rd November 2018 – Sydney Town Hall
For all the other important stuff to know, head to the B&T Awards website. See you in November!