Start collating those hangover cures, because the event of the year is happening once again! The B&T Awards are Australia’s biggest, longest-running and most entertaining awards for the advertising, marketing and media industries – and we’re already getting excited.
And this year, Sydney-siders can rejoice, because the awards are once again being held at Sydney’s Town Hall!
These are the awards that everyone wants to win – and entries are open as we speak.
Judged by over 100 of Australia’s most experienced brand marketers, advisors and media owners, there are 34 categories and one coveted Grand Prix Award to fight tooth and nail for.
The awards will be held a tad earlier this year on November 23 – and if that isn’t an excuse for a massive, early end-of-year party, what is?
But what makes a party even better is if you’ve won one of our shiny award trophies, which is why you should get cracking on your entry as soon as humanly possible.
So pay close attention to this next bit, because there’s a number of new and updated categories. You can view the criteria right here to make sure you get it spot on.
New categories this year are:
- Experiential/Promotional Agency
- Marketing Consultancy
- Best Digital Services
And keeping up with the times, we’ve updated these categories:
- Marketing Technology Company of the Year
- People & Culture Award – Over & Under 100 employees – previously named Employer of the Year
You can get started on those entries right here to have a sure-fire chance at winning, and grab some super duper early bird tickets here (for when you obviously win and need to celebrate with a champagne or six).
For all the other important stuff to know, head to the B&T Awards website.
Oh, and make sure you plant these dates firmly in your mind:
- Entries close – 3rd August 2018 – on-time entry fee $399 + GST/entry
- Late entries close – 10th August 2018 – late entry fee $499 + GST/entry
- Judging period (examples of work must have been active in market during this period) – 1 August 2017 – 31 July 2018
- Live-judging day – Friday, 19th October 2018 – Sydney
- Awards night – Friday 23rd November 2018 – Sydney Town Hall
We know its not for a few months, but we’d start on your entries, grab tickets, and plan your outfits stat. See ya there!