A survey of over 3500 American Millennials has, somewhat surprisingly, found that rather limp global coffee chain Starbucks is the Ys favourite food brand.
The survey, done by ad agency Moosylvania, asked respondents to pick their three favourite food brands over the past three years.
Unsurprisingly, most of the top brands were fast food or what could be considered junk food brands.
But it was better news for the under fire McDonald’s chain who ranked a credible second behind Starbucks.
According to the survey, these were the top 17 food brands for the Ys. Again, the results need to be taken into perspective as the respondents were all American.
- 1) Starbucks
3) (Crisps producer) Frito Lay
5) (Chocolate manufacturer) Hershey’s
6) Taco Bell
7) (Organic chain) Whole Foods
8) (Fast food chicken chain) Chick-fil-A
9) (Healthy Mexican fast food chain) Chipotle
10) (Macaroni and cheese manufacturer) Kraft
11) (Funky grocer chain) Kroger
12) Pizza Hut
13) (Organic food purveyor) Trader Joe’s
15) (US cereal manufacturer) General Mills